The dreaded registration and trail pass locations

Doug

Along with everybody else I hate putting registrations and trail passes all over the sled.  Here's where I put mine.

Nothing in the "rules" for the trail pass so I did a little trimming on the trail pass

20201130_214918.jpg

20201206_131801.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

I ride in Wisconsin maybe once a year. I just order my registration online right before the trip before it gets mailed out so I just use my printed paper slip.

My problem is, I primarily ride in WI so I have to put the sticker on (plus, I register my sled over there).  So it's 3 stickers for WI, and then a non-res trail pass sticker for MN on the rare occasion I ride around here.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bontz said:

My problem is, I primarily ride in WI so I have to put the sticker on (plus, I register my sled over there).  So it's 3 stickers for WI, and then a non-res trail pass sticker for MN on the rare occasion I ride around here.

3 for Wisconsin?  Trail pass and 3 year reg thats 2.

15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wonder how many are questioning their new snowmobile purchase for this season.

I haven't even ordered trail passes for either sled yet because WTF is up with this complete lack of snow?

Just inquired about an additional 2-3 extended warranty yesterday on my 2021 Doo with 4.6 miles on it.  Was thinking to I should have kept my 2020 Poo.  In all I guess I'll be keeping my 21 Doo for another year, but then ya never know word on the street is a 2022 850 turbo Poo for the low landers is coming.

4 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Just inquired about an additional 2-3 extended warranty yesterday on my 2021 Doo with 4.6 miles on it.  Was thinking to I should have kept my 2020 Poo.  In all I guess I'll be keeping my 21 Doo for another year, but then ya never know word on the street is a 2022 850 turbo Poo for the low landers is coming.

That's probably a good idea - especially if the warranty is transferable to a future owner?

• 3 weeks later...

have decided the lack of snow this winter is either my fault or my wife's

I have not bought a trail pass yet for either of my sleds.

My wife dragged down the snow shoes, sleds and holiday bedazzlement at Thanksgiving from the attic.

But, Fleet Farm has all their Easter shit out, and will probably have their 4th of July crap out shortly after.

Maybe we're just rushing things too much in this country and not letting nature take it's course...

IDK... would be more than happy to over-exercise my snow blower this year but it's been pretty grim.