Where do you leave your empties.....

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah not a fan of Miller either....my buddy drinks alot of it , everytime I have one with Him im like why? 

Man I don’t know...back in my drinking days I could put the hurt on some ice cold High Life bottles...has to be bottles. 🤣👍🏼🥴😜

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Champagne of beers!

My Father in law used to love Miller in a bottle. I haven't seen him drink one in a long time. Come to think of it I think it was about the time Rusty Wallace retired. He drank Bud up until a few years ago when Jr retired.  Maybe there is something to marketing in Nascar  :lol:

• Haha 2

When I lived in Texas we decided to finally toss the empties, all of them. So we bagged them up and got them to the curb and the garbage truck comes down the street and they stuff half into the truck and drive off. Few hours later its back and they stuff the rest in and drive away, funny shit right there.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:11 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Man I don’t know...back in my drinking days I could put the hurt on some ice cold High Life bottles...has to be bottles. 🤣👍🏼🥴😜

I had a friend who was a professional beer drinker lol. I don't think anybody on here could keep up to him

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

Yes! Bill Werbeniuk. He drank a min of 30 pints of lager (19 oz) a day. 

I knew a guy like that. Fucking guy needed a 30 pack a day just to function. He'd drink most of the 2nd 30 pack on nights that he partied. 

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I knew a guy like that. Fucking guy needed a 30 pack a day just to function. He'd drink most of the 2nd 30 pack on nights that he partied. 

That's insane. I thought I did good one night when I drank 15 beers. The next day when I got up I started wobbling and layed back down for another 3-4 hours. I'm a lightweight and will have up to 10 beers at the most or if drinking rum I stop at 9 ( measured shots) with Pepsi.

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

That's insane. I thought I did good one night when I drank 15 beers. The next day when I got up I started wobbling and layed back down for another 3-4 hours. I'm a lightweight and will have up to 10 beers at the most or if drinking rum I stop at 9 ( measured shots) with Pepsi.

When I did drink it was definitely to much. I never drank before 5 and went through a 2 handles of Captain Morgan a week. I think it's been almost 2 years since I have had any rum. I prefer to smoke a joint if I want to alter my concence, lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

When I did drink it was definitely to much. I never drank before 5 and went through a 2 handles of Captain Morgan a week. I think it's been almost 2 years since I have had any rum. I prefer to smoke a joint if I want to alter my concence, lol. 

I'm a weekender and it's only one night

• Like 1