2012 to current Procross / Proclimb / Blast

Crnr2Crnr

Firecats don't need their own forum with twin spar.  That's just weird.

There's like 3 threads in all of Arctic cat and you guys want it split up?  Is it that hard looking at all three threads on the same page?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 9:21 PM, mnstang said:

Correction.

There's three threads and two of them are bitching about more sub forums.

So there's one Arctic Cat thread.

Total.

F7

This made me :lol:

On 12/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I demand a recount!!!

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif

:lmao:

Sub forums can be created as the sled forums grow.  We all know this.  

23 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yes all the airboxes let snow in if you don't seal them up.  Great motors I love mine.  Way more reliable and powerful than a 720..

LOL - wow, a cheap shot, good one... take my wallet, please.

giphy.gif

but seriously, there's something definitely not right with a lot of the 18/19's beside the little airbox foible 

Ya because a couple people on the internet got scratched pistons when they were sucking snow in oh noes.  Dude you're a internet expert, I've seen posts with 20's going down too, one guy it looked like pieces of his cylinder flew apart!  So what.  You're probably talking less than 1% and we don't know the real story but oh since mr. 880 triple shit stirrer who doesn't own one thinks there's an issue it must make it so.  Also that was not a cheap shot it was pointing out the total irony and hypocrisy of a guy saying he'd never own a motor for reliability reasons when he's currently getting his motor all rebuilt, a mod motor at that with well known reliability issues (they ALL blow up) that also makes way less hp.  It's very ironic really.  Also from the guy that says cat doesn't make anything he wants to buy even though you're not buying anything from any manufacturer...

Also from the commie who doesn't think people should have guns.  It's all making sense now.

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

You're probably talking less than 1% and we don't know the real story but oh since mr. 880 triple shit stirrer who doesn't own one thinks there's an issue it must make it so. 

hold your horses...  did you get that line form the PPP? 

I have do doubt its a bunch of dumb ass' doing something wrong but some times that's just how she goes, got to suck it up and warranty the product for that person. 
No one admits fault. 

23 hours ago, mnstang said:

Ya because a couple people on the internet got scratched pistons when they were sucking snow in oh noes.  Dude you're a internet expert, I've seen posts with 20's going down too, one guy it looked like pieces of his cylinder flew apart!  So what.  You're probably talking less than 1% and we don't know the real story but oh since mr. 880 triple shit stirrer who doesn't own one thinks there's an issue it must make it so.  Also that was not a cheap shot it was pointing out the total irony and hypocrisy of a guy saying he'd never own a motor for reliability reasons when he's currently getting his motor all rebuilt, a mod motor at that with well known reliability issues (they ALL blow up) that also makes way less hp.  It's very ironic really.  Also from the guy that says cat doesn't make anything he wants to buy even though you're not buying anything from any manufacturer...

Also from the commie who doesn't think people should have guns.  It's all making sense now.

just a couple of people?  so the flaming issues, and other catastrophic failures unrelated to snow injection is perfectly normal?  christ almighty, you're starting to sound like a 2019 Polaris 850 cheerleader from HCS.  I've got no problem spending time/$ on an engine I knew might blow up, which is completely different than folks buying a brand new sled in good faith only to have it grenade.  do you think I'm the only one not looking at other brands because Cat isn't making something I'm interested in, or just one of a few who are willing to say something about it rather than shake my green pompoms?  the B-Last is a fucking joke too, so add that to the lemon recently wedged up your anus.

and do please show me were I said people shouldn't have guns... 

:bc:

On 1/2/2021 at 1:15 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Note to self - never/ever buy a 2018/2019 C-Tech 8000

https://www.facebook.com/groups/700367290002634/permalink/3729062573799742/?comment_id=3731138493592150

You have the airbox all sealed up on yours, right @mnstang ?

and for the love of god dont buy a zr200 - they drill extra holes in the head then cover them in rtv.... smh

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

got me a 7 day facebook vacation over that thread lol.

Stupid holds no bounds there clearly..

What group was that in, I don't remember.  If I had known you were commenting I would have turned on notifications and cracked a cold one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fortune46x said:

got me a 7 day facebook vacation over that thread lol.

Stupid holds no bounds there clearly..

Two of the people trying to call BS on the guy that posted it are from the Cat factory that installs exhaust pipes and he still didn't believe them.  Sounded like the sled has been run through the mill lots of broken parts with 3800 miles and still blamed cat for the extra drilled holes in head.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

got a link? I wanna see that shit 

due to FB ADD it took a bit, but https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10159494627780260&set=pcb.3737446039628062

sure seems like a lot of non-factory copper rtv on there - but who I am to judge?  :lol:

this is a well thought our design, on one side.  easy on a B-Last though... :roflcrying:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr