Welcome to all the new members

ckf

Just now, Woodtick said:

Little Debbie’s is the official snack of FS. 

They were pretty much my lunch back when we used to run guided snowmobile tours. My windshield bag was full of them and the packages of cheese and peanut butter crackers.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mnstang said:

Is there a "new posts" button in this shit hole?

loving the new avatar man... :lol2:

19 hours ago, ckf said:

I was just in the control panel and noticed that we've had 106 107 new registrations over the past few days.

I would like to welcome all the new members to FS.

How about a roll call to see where everyone is from. I'll start....After living 42 years in central NH we moved to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont 8 years ago to be closer to my better half's family.  Where are you guys from?

sounds like this place needs a membership drive, to suck even more oxygen out of HCS and all the Horizontal Scope sites. 

en3422502.jpg

I pay 54403 property taxes and ride primarily around Marathon/Lincoln/Langlade counties and laugh like a hyena at all the morons that drive right by here heading 'up north' with the rest of the lemmings when we have good snow.  I also enjoy stopping in at @Zambroski's moms house on occasion because she's a really good cook.  ;)

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

They were pretty much my lunch back when we used to run guided snowmobile tours. My windshield bag was full of them and the packages of cheese and peanut butter crackers.

There is a store in the Midwest called Menards. It’s similar to Home Depot. They have skids of little Debbie’s at every check out. Bastards.:nudie:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

I picked up some of those yesterday, lol

I fucking love those things!

46 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Little Debbie's, seriously? I haven't had any of those in years. 

OMG!  Do you like men?  Serious question. Quick!  Go get a box of them!  Time matters here!  Grab a half gallon of milk too!  Do it right!

• Haha 4

On 12/13/2020 at 9:02 AM, ckf said:

Do you have any snow left? It looks like we should end up with an inch or two of snow/ice left here in Island Pond after the cold air arrives latter today. Hopefully the ponds and lakes freeze over this week.

Snowing as we speak, looks like several small storms this week will help set things up, temps going down in the teens and below all week and water is hardening up. With any luck  we  may be able to open soon. But most of the snow we had is gone. Typical start to the season these last several years. I think in the last 5 years we have been able to open at the start of the season 3 out of 5. I saw some pics from up your way the last few days and the lake looks great for a nice water crossing !!!

:baby:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'd like to see a revised/stricter terms of use.

Thanks,

~JP

We have discussed having some rules for the snowmobile related forums if needed. However, CE will always be a free for all, lol.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The pretzels are making me thirsty.  Also, I have this weird rash.....

image.jpeg

Did you forget? You're the one that brought the rash over from HCS when you joined a few years ago. You still have it?

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I liked the site a lot better when @Zambroski was MIA .... can you help make that happen ??? 😂

I just picture a small 4' 6" little twat is posting whenever I read his posts. Even with his fucked up posts, I still chuckle. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just picture a small 4' 6" little twat is posting whenever I read his posts. Even with his fucked up posts, I still chuckle. :lol:

You giving him too much credit ... clearly he's 4' 1" and wears children's sized crocs!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Those aren't pit coats they're just regular jackets

Edited by mnstang
  • Haha 2