Welcome to all the new members

ckf

I was just in the control panel and noticed that we've had 106 107 new registrations over the past few days.

I would like to welcome all the new members to FS.

How about a roll call to see where everyone is from. I'll start....After living 42 years in central NH we moved to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont 8 years ago to be closer to my better half's family.  Where are you guys from?

• Like 2

Do I really have to admit I live in Minnesota?  Because it's f'ing embarrassing being from this state.  I was born in Wisconsin & lived there until 1984 - so I can say that with a little more pride🤣  We primarily ride in NW Wisconsin (snow is pretty inconsistent in these parts).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Do I really have to admit I live in Minnesota?  Because it's f'ing embarrassing being from this state.  I was born in Wisconsin & lived there until 1984 - so I can say that with a little more pride🤣  We primarily ride in NW Wisconsin (snow is pretty inconsistent in these parts).

Do you think that it’s any LESS embarrassing for me to admit where I am from? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WFO said:

Northeast NH / VT Line.  :usflag:

Do you have any snow left? It looks like we should end up with an inch or two of snow/ice left here in Island Pond after the cold air arrives latter today. Hopefully the ponds and lakes freeze over this week.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Michigan. Grew up in a small town about 40 miles north west of where I am now. Lived in the same county my entire life until moving to where we currently live in the Flint area, 3 years ago. 

Pennsylvania's Governor and the Pa's secretary of health...... "she" was a he.......... user84561_pic9406_1302015132_thumb.gif.0ffa96cf1b242c56f4acfcdc2109fbab.gif

Tom-Wolf-Rachel-Levine-Gov-Office-FOX.jpg?ve=1&tl=1