15th ride

Not from where I see it where I’m standing. Been warm and rainy since last storm  where town nearby got 11.5” and it’s pretty much gone. CE and south got the snow, central snd north didn’t..

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Not from where I see it where I’m standing. Been warm and rainy since last storm  where town nearby got 11.5” and it’s pretty much gone. CE and south got the snow, central snd north didn’t..

There was 6-8 inches in the north country from those daily "flurries" that never show up on radar and drop in inch or two here and there. Most of it was gone from North Stratford to Groveton when we were there this afternoon.

18 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

WMUR is saying 6-12 of fluffy stuff for southern NH for tomorrow storm. Storms starting to look good for down south anyways.

Just need the cold to stick around after. A May 1st ride looks more likely than a Dec 15th ride in northern NH.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just need the cold to stick around after. A May 1st ride looks more likely than a Dec 15th ride in northern NH.

Looks to stay fairly cold for at least a week. I hope we don’t get no freaking mid winter melt down like normal this year.

• Like 1