Ctec2 Sucks

1 hour ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Fuck . That doh 850 be moving

No shit,,and that 600cat is soooo fucking slow it would be near impossible to get hurt riding one,,,I mean it would take a real special set of skills:whistle:

• Haha 1

What studs did it have?  I heard the Polaris had chisels.  As you can see it was matching Polaris speed, even down 50cc.  In 1320 it would have freight trained the Polaris, it was clearly coming.

13 hours ago, HSR said:

No shit,,and that 600cat is soooo fucking slow it would be near impossible to get hurt riding one,,,I mean it would take a real special set of skills:whistle:

10 hours ago, mnstang said:

What studs did it have?  I heard the Polaris had chisels.  As you can see it was matching Polaris speed, even down 50cc.  In 1320 it would have freight trained the Polaris, it was clearly coming.

not to make excuses but the 6000 RXC for cross country racing runs 23/40 gearing, where the 6000 LTD or normal consumer model runs 22/48 so @mnstang is correct that in a bit more distance it might have been a different story.  that being said, RXC with no e-start weighs less than the normal consumer model.  

irony is last year Cat ran the 8000 SnoPro with 1" lugs and 21/38 gearing and it beat the Poo 840

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not to make excuses but the 6000 RXC for cross country racing runs 23/40 gearing, where the 6000 LTD or normal consumer model runs 22/48 so @mnstang is correct that in a bit more distance it might have been a different story.  that being said, RXC with no e-start weighs less than the normal consumer model.  

irony is last year Cat ran the 8000 SnoPro with 1" lugs and 21/38 gearing and it beat the Poo 840

I was just taking a shot at @Zambroski , he hurt his vulva in a 600 mishap

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Im watching you GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I was just taking a shot at @Zambroski , he hurt his vulva in a 600 mishap

What "mishap"?  :lol: 

IMG_7053.jpg

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

that poser doesn't even have a sled right now

someone should probably restrict his posts here...

Back off. Potsi!  I've got "dibs" laid out on my next sled now.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

what happened to the Cat 800 in 'dealer prep'?  usually they run slower after the dealers touch them?  did they swap in a TCat engine?

C0E0A169-6B5D-4AE7-AB42-89C242D51187.jpeg

Whew!  Good thing Poo had that extra 50cc's in that 850 hypersled!  :lol: 

• Like 1