2021 Shootout

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Doo is not know for clutching greatness. And the rmotion is not known for efficiency.

So what's wrong with the poo?

Maybe skidoo has the clutching dialed in. That p drive clutch is pretty slick. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....for kids

Didn’t see that coming.

I’ve had 700 and 800 triples, CF1000, various other 800 twins.....I’m comfortable riding a 600/650.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn’t see that coming.

I’ve had 700 and 800 triples, CF1000, various other 800 twins.....I’m comfortable riding a 600/650.

You’ve never ridden a 650....why not just get a 600?

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’ve never ridden a 650....why not just get a 600?

Because the 650 is a much better motor than the Liberty 600 and according to all reports it will run with the 800’s up to 60-70 which is really the sweet spot for me.

I get it...stock turbos don’t have enough power for you but I’m not that guy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because the 650 is a much better motor than the Liberty 600 and according to all reports it will run with the 800’s up to 60-70 which is really the sweet spot for me.

It may be a sweet motor but it’s absolute idiocy paying more for less. It’s an insane increase in price over a 600

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It may be a sweet motor but it’s absolute idiocy paying more for less. It’s an insane increase in price over a 600

It also comes in the new Matryx Chassis..can’t get a 600 in the new chassis and yes I’m paying more but how is it less than a 600...that makes no sense.

650>600 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It also comes in the new Matryx Chassis..can’t get a 600 in the new chassis and yes I’m paying more but how is it less than a 600...that makes no sense.

650>600 🤣

I’m saying you’re paying as much as an 800 class sled ....come on Jimmah!!!

10 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I mean he has ridden to Moosonee on James Bay in Ontario, that's a lot more impressive than pretending to be a washed up snow cross racer pounding the same loop in Minnesota. :lol:

:lol:

First off...go suck that pathetic losers little worm out of my site.

Secondly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  For you, and many others like you, long saddle bag trips are impressive.  For me, and people like me, they are not. Sitting on a seat, loaded up with warm weather gear that needs batteries and plugs into the machine isn't hard at all.  It's just a long destination drive. I can barely even categorize that shit as "motorsports"  I can buy that type of machine and do that type of riding anytime I want (which, I never will "want").  My riding and sled is performance specific.  To ride with me and the people I usually ride with, you need to have some decent riding skills .......and none of those are attained by sitting and holding bars while wearing a heated helmet, gloves, boots and multiple layers of clothes.  So...good luck with all that!  Ewww.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I tend to agree with this as far as the "more bang for your buck" argument goes.  Throw in that the 600cc resale is just nothing compared to the 800cc class and well, seems like you'd have to enjoy losing money if you buy a new sled every year or two.  

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m saying you’re paying as much as an 800 class sled ....come on Jimmah!!!

Here’s the deal and I shouldn’t even be saying this but I can get a 2021 SB Assault 850 in the Axys Chassis for 800 bucks more than a 2021 XC 129 650 Matryx Launch....🤣🤣😜😜

BTW both deal are  being considered.👍🏼

13 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Is this the annual old forge shoot out where results rarely translate to actual snow conditions and the Polaris Dealer is more often than not going to have a slower dealer prep than stock?

That would be correct.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

First off...go suck that pathetic losers little worm out of my site.

Secondly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  For you, and many others like you, long saddle bag trips are impressive.  For me, and people like me, they are not. Sitting on a seat, loaded up with warm weather gear that needs batteries and plugs into the machine isn't hard at all.  It's just a long destination drive. I can barely even categorize that shit as "motorsports"  I can buy that type of machine and do that type of riding anytime I want (which, I never will "want").  My riding and sled is performance specific.  To ride with me and the people I usually ride with, you need to have some decent riding skills .......and none of those are attained by sitting and holding bars while wearing a heated helmet, gloves, boots and multiple layers of clothes.  So...good luck with all that!  Ewww.

qv5hg.jpg

You're the dubbah that's trying to tell the dude to stay out of snowmobile threads when he rides way more than you, I'm just calling out your dubbah-ness, not giving a reach around.  :lol:

I'm sure you're a regular ol Tucker Hibbett and no one here could hold a candle to your greatness Zam-flatbrimmedhat-broski. Are you even going to have a sled this year? :lol:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Haha 2

Just now, GGNHL said:

qv5hg.jpg

You're the dubbah that's trying to tell the dude to stay out of snowmobile threads when he rides way more than you, I'm just calling out your dubbah-ness. :lol:

I'm sure you're a regular ol Tucker Hibbett and no one here could hold a candle to your greatness Zam-flatbrimmedhat-broski. Are you even going to have a sled this year? :lol:

No, I'm telling the fuck head to stay out of the sled threads because he doesn't know shit about sleds...or how to ride them and is a complete embarrassment to the sledding community. Are you the same?

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And for whatever it’s worth the reviews I read said that the SB Assault works a little better in the Axys compared to the Matryx.

I think that is probably Poo's finest sled.  If I ever suffered a stroke, it's probably what I'd buy.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

No, I'm telling the fuck head to stay out of the sled threads because he doesn't know shit about sleds...or how to ride them and is a complete embarrassment to the sledding community. Are you the same?

Well obviously he doesn't know anything about working on sleds from what I gathered with BAC.7Ben's story, but that is 85 percent of the people I run into. :lol:

I groom 100 hours a year and still manage to do 2500-3500 miles of riding. I ride a lot with people who race in Cross Country circuits, I'm not the fastest guy out there but I can hold my own with those guys. :bc: