2021 Shootout

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I mean he actually goes on big trips farther than 40 miles from his house unlike you ya dubbah. :lol: :bc:

Spare me this “I ride miles of smiles” bullshit.  And if you wanna back his dumbass up here....best of luck!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The 650 is a solid contender . Not sure why the oem all moved away from the 700 class .glad to see it coming back 

Thinking about buying one next week...not many around but a dealer near me has a 129 650 Launch Edition.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You still riding a 2-up?  

I guess we are going to have to play that age old game of new forum and who the fuck is this. Well, not really because I’d tell you what the 2-up is for but it would probably make you piss your depends, so I’ll skip it. 

• Like 1

Any mention of studs ?

whst tracks ?

track conditions and weathet ?

The Poo 650 did much better than I expected. I figured little better than the POO 600,.

The Doo 850 was flyin by the rest. 7-8 mph ? Yikes

Edited by CFM

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Any mention of studs ?

whst tracks ?

track conditions and weathet ?

The Poo 650 did much better than I expected. I figured little better than the POO 600,.

Faster time than the 800 cat. Poor buttcocks 

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thinking about buying one next week...not many around but a dealer near me has a 129 650 Launch Edition.

Just got off the VR1 and I say do it!! Hard to do a real review in borderline snow with no base but I like the way this sled feels. :bc: 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Better hurry none available in my parts.  A bud got one has over 600 on it already . He loves it and is about the most aggressive rider I know  . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just got off the VR1 and I say do it!! Hard to do a real review in borderline snow with no base but I like the way this sled feels. :bc: 

I was just reading some reviews and that it was they said..they just like the way it feels.:thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Better hurry none available in my parts.  A bud got one has over 600 on it already . He loves it and is about the most aggressive rider I know  . 

Yeah I need to move on it Monday morning.

• Like 1

Last Year On HCS

Because we all know how important MPH are to the Poo Poo Cheerleaders after what happened last year when Cat beat that 850 in stock form 

So obviously the Cat had NO NO Traction this year 

Thanx Poo Poo Cheerleaders - MPH wins races was your rallying cry last year 

LOL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was just reading some reviews and that it was they said..they just like the way it feels.:thumbsup:

Yeah I need to move on it Monday morning.

Most of Our dealers are not open Monday.  Always pisses me off you bust shit on the weekend need parts . No go

Not as much as the fuck head dealers in snow coutery who close at like 2pm on a sat Wtf 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Spare me this “I ride miles of smiles” bullshit.  And if you wanna back his dumbass up here....best of luck!

I mean he has ridden to Moosonee on James Bay in Ontario, that's a lot more impressive than pretending to be a washed up snow cross racer pounding the same loop in Minnesota. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

notes (no electric start) - RXC has tall gearing which I'm sure doesn't help it's ET from a dig.

900T Doo is apparently a romper beating the Poo 840 - but the TCat/SRX is still the current king of the dragstrip.

I'm going to write some numbers on a piece of paper, change the results to my liking, take a picture and post it here.  :whatever2:

I just thought it was funny because of all the talk of cat needing a lighter chassis, and here it is the lightest sled weighed.  Yep it's grossly overweight and absolutely needs to shed pounds.  I read it on the internet..

So even with e start it would still be lighter than skidoo and within a couple pounds of Polaris.