NH ROLL CALL

WFO

Ok, looks like the State forums are lacking any content I think we are all cleared to talk about Snowmobiling, if you ride the Northeast or have anything to share post it up.  Plenty of good info to be shared and if the site is truly going to grow then content is key outside of all the this and that. SNOWMOBILING is still a great topic !! Any NH riders FS Riders out there ?

IP 104.jpg

• Gold Member

NH rider and Maine. I use to post updates for the snomoles system at the old site as I lived on the trail but I sold that house over the summer. Unfortunately no more trail access out my door at the new house but I’ll post updates in here if we ever get snow that’s decently rideable down here. Same with northern trips if that is even allowed this winter without a bunch of bs needed to do so.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

Spent the summer at the Cat hole trails. I saw the  sled clubs marking trails by the end of the year any of you ride the area ?

IMG_20200725_123444222 (1).jpg

We use to ride all over western central NH when we first started riding. We use to unload in Washington at eccards farm and do loops all over that area. When there is snow the trails are actually pretty good for southern NH It’s been years since I’ve rode that area maybe if we get good snow this year I’ll do some day trips. 

• Like 1

Used to go up to Pittsburg, have not gone for years, and most likely will not go again. 

I'm contemplating picking-up a sled just for local trails, ( MASSABESIC AREA ) .

Or, I might just use my quad for some local stuff, lake edges, etc. Bear Brook, Pawtuckaway, and call it a day.  :dunno: 

17 hours ago, LENNSTANG said:

I'm here! Live in Webster, NH. Have a cabin in Pittsburg. 

A Pittsburg Cabin.jpg

Is that a GENERAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Nope. They got snow but not enough to do anything with 

A few clubs around here have been out. From what I have heard the roads are OK, but the woods trails are a little rough, lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/3/2021 at 5:18 PM, ckf said:

A few clubs around here have been out. From what I have heard the roads are OK, but the woods trails are a little rough, lol

Milan is opening some roads up. "Extreme early season conditions "

• Like 2

I ripped around Bear Notch today. Might have caught it on last day being kind of okay ? The asphalt and dirt road sections where flat and fast, but only 4-5 inches on them. End of day skis where starting to hit bottom on these.

Narrow woods trails, well, not good but let you access few other dirt road flat fast ones.

2nd 50-75 mile rip in my area this year. Sounds bad, but many people haven’t ridden anywhere yet.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM in southern NH . Hollis has trails , but they are goatpaths that are closed 1/2 the winter

I ride MAine , NH and VT

Hollis/Brookline does a great job with there trails even if there just goat paths. They put a ton of work in on those trail compared to what they were when I was growing up (I’m originally from Brookline). They were just rocky, over grown, rutted up dirt bike trails back then. I just seen them working on a road crossing on rt13 this week fencing and graded it looked like came out nice. It’s amazing the amount of work they put in for basically having a maybe 5-10day riding season the past 5-6years.

Repaired some customers sleds and ripped around my small bay late today to test drive. Stopped to hang out with family ice fishing. We are at Very northern part of Winni. My bay is 10” thick. Alot of rest of lake open or unsafe.

Tomorrow rain. Uggh.

0AF36C39-E1DF-4A5B-8B46-A38FDA71AF2F.jpeg

0E1028A4-C222-4EE9-B9A5-31CF8FE4664D.jpeg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CFM said:

Repaired some customers sleds and ripped around my small bay late today to test drive. Stopped to hang out with family ice fishing. We are at Very northern part of Winni. My bay is 10” thick. Alot of rest if lake open of unsafe.

Tomorrow rain. Uggh.

0AF36C39-E1DF-4A5B-8B46-A38FDA71AF2F.jpeg

0E1028A4-C222-4EE9-B9A5-31CF8FE4664D.jpeg

Saw an aerial view a few days ago. Moultonboro Bay is about the only area iced over. Not good for the Derby.