Buy one covid vaccine and get free HIV!!!!

f7ben

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It’ll be a while before my age group is even eligible to get the vaccine so unless there’s like tons of bad results from the first several waves I’m gonna get it too.  Every year I hear tons of people refuse to get regular flu shots too citing all sorts of unfounded concerns.  I ain’t too scurred.  

That is a very logical answer. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See?  Wear a mask if it makes you feel better.  I’m glad it does!  Not wearing one gives me the same euphoric feeling.  Oh, and you are FOR SURE, a “Whiney little bitch”.  That is undeniable.

Word.

Keep up the good work Minnesota. Only 3 times the Covid deaths as Ontario per capita. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is zero chance he gets anything more than a cold from covid. Why the fuck would he take an experimental vaccine 

To protect other people. It’s the answer to defeating Covid. Doing things to protect others. That’s why the US has fucked this up so completely. 
You talk a good game but at the end of the day there are just too many selfish twats in Merca. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Flu shot is so effective though

Yuh.  Flu vaccine has been around for 80 plus years and is what, like only 50% effective today?  :lol:

Yeah, I’m sure this vaccine will be spot on right off the bat....I wonder how they are going to track the deaths and complications from this “let’s give this a whirl” vaccine.

I’ll pass.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Keep up the good work Minnesota. Only 3 times the Covid deaths as Ontario per capita. 

It’s ok, you are safe with your mask.  Don’t be so worried about others.  You do YOU!

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh.  Flu vaccine has been around for 80 plus years and is what, like only 50% effective today?  :lol:

Yeah, I’m sure this vaccine will be spot on right off the bat....I wonder how they are going to track the deaths and complications from this “let’s give this a whirl” vaccine.

I’ll pass.

Less than 50%

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-work/effectiveness-studies.htm

image.thumb.png.5ff177e797f9f747357108cc51509a5a.png

Just now, Skidooski said:

What’s clearly going to have to happen here is, the liberals are going to have to hunt down the “non-maskers” one by one, mask them and then drag them to the government vaccination centers.

F6C305A8-BF7F-47D1-85CB-0C125B45051F.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What’s clearly going to have to happen here is, the liberals are going to have to hunt down the “non-maskers” one by one, mask them and then drag them to the government vaccination centers.

F6C305A8-BF7F-47D1-85CB-0C125B45051F.gif

7rczvVH.gif.49816242d14af545a84368454295bad2.gif

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is zero chance he gets anything more than a cold from covid. Why the fuck would he take an experimental vaccine 

I’m 180% sure I’d be fine but I’d probably find it annoying for a week or so.  A co-worker of mine same age and relative fitness had it month and a half ago and is fine but said he had body aches and a lot of fatigue for little over a week.  Basically the same reason I get flu shots, not cause it’s gonna kill me but I hate the general experience.  

Now my wife on the other hand is in dreadful condition in every regard and is high risk.  

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m 180% sure I’d be fine but I’d probably find it annoying for a week or so.  A co-worker of mine same age and relative fitness had it month and a half ago and is fine but said he had body aches and a lot of fatigue for little over a week.  Basically the same reason I get flu shots, not cause it’s gonna kill me but I hate the general experience.  

Now my wife on the other hand is in dreadful condition in every regard and is high risk.  

Your wife will be fine 

20 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now you're an expert in infectious disease :lol2:

Well there you go.

:thumbsup:

Well afterall internet friends are important...............

I'm guessing that is how many here have met and became friends.   Like you and me.....unless were not.   :(