Post a picture!

Build a shelf to store the M800 on this summer, the 600 will go under it after the top end is installed next week. Hope for better snow next year!

20240321_204353.jpg

20240322_065157.jpg

• Like 2

I let both Cats out to play this week in the Chippewa National Forest.  The Catalyst now has about 4-1/2 hours total time and the Riot has about an hour for the season.

IMG_1793.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

I let both Cats out to play this week in the Chippewa National Forest.  The Catalyst now has about 4-1/2 hours total time and the Riot has about an hour for the season.

IMG_1793.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

Saw your comment on TSS's post the other day, glad you got out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally joined the enclosed trailer club.

F10D6CAE-8D6E-44D6-9B9F-966353591F94.jpeg

42BB29FD-A6EA-41F4-AB5D-F63922E61AF4.jpeg

Anyone looking for a cheap two up in the Twin Cities??  This came with it to sell…

774B60E5-2028-44DE-9AF7-B49560A8DE09.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 7

18 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Finally joined the enclosed trailer club.

F10D6CAE-8D6E-44D6-9B9F-966353591F94.jpeg

42BB29FD-A6EA-41F4-AB5D-F63922E61AF4.jpeg

Anyone looking for a cheap two up in the Twin Cities??  This came with it to sell…

774B60E5-2028-44DE-9AF7-B49560A8DE09.jpeg

Nice trailer and good for you to lasting this long without an enclosed trailer.  Living in central Wisconsin and like you caring about your sled haven't trailered a sled in an open trailer for years.

In a normal year every week my sled is trailered up Nth to ride.  Can't image trailering it it a open trailer.

2-up sleds have a good demand.  Wait until fall to sell it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doug said:

Nice trailer and good for you to lasting this long without an enclosed trailer.  Living in central Wisconsin and like you caring about your sled haven't tailored a sled in an open trailer for years.

In a normal year every week my sled is traillored up Nth to ride.  Can't image trailering it it a open trailer.

2-up sleds have a good demand.  Wait until fall to sell it.

I have mostly hauled the one in the back of the truck, with a cover it really doesn’t get too buggered up.  And having a large club of guys, I’ve almost always been able to piggy back in someone else’s enclosed.  Especially when I’m staying for a week and go up with one guy and come back with a different guy (that sounds kinda creepy!).

This was just too good of a deal… @Bontz This was Tim’s brand new trailer he never got to use. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

This was Tim’s brand new trailer he never got to use. 

Good to see it going to someone who will use it & take great care of it :thumbsup:

I've actually debated on getting rid of my Triton trailer, but I know the moment I sell it I'll regret it.  Like you, I can pretty much throw my sled in with someone else 99% of the time and if all else fails I could just load it in the bed of my truck.