Post a picture!

39 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Thankfully there is not as much water sitting around here as a person would think considering how fast it went. Hopefully some of our soil moisture us getting replenished. 

I'm surprised we don't have more flooding in our yard and more runoff.  

25 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I took the Bearcat for a spin on Sunday and it was full snow cover. Now it's all bare except for the deep drifts and piles.

We went out on Saturday and it was phenominal.  We were going to go out after church on Sunday and everything that was great riding was already pure slush at best.  Didn't go out, just let the kids tear around the yard.  By Wednesday it was pretty much done for.

Amazing temps this week so far. Bought this bike for the wife last fall, still a bit tall for her and it has lowering kit.  I never thought I’d like a dualsport, but I ride this thing anytime I can. 82mpg, pretty handy for quick grocery runs and going to work. 

DB8E8A49-302A-4BAE-BB86-CABF68F908BD.jpeg

Getting details on the Chicago race and that will be interesting.  Hearing $125.00 for general admission and $650.00 for grandstand seats.

Edited by Doug
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, soeaster said:

8D61B376-159C-415B-9CD5-91AB903CDD66.jpeg.b4da04eea61881336da53860e0d56352.thumb.jpeg.56c7886c98add169b506bcab788e3826.jpeg

Here's the spot it resembles.

I’ll have to get in there - a buddy is building a cabin on that north end of the lake where it’s only accessible by boat during the summer, or sled by winter.  Haven’t seen where he is exactly since it is not completed yet.

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I’ll have to get in there - a buddy is building a cabin on that north end of the lake where it’s only accessible by boat during the summer, or sled by winter.  Haven’t seen where he is exactly since it is not completed yet.

Gorgeous lake in the summer but I've never ridden it in the winter.