Post a picture!

22 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Stopped in Gaylord and rode today on the way home. Was still puking snow there when we left. It was 45, raining and mostly bare in Gaylord when we drove by headed to the UP yesterday morning. Never left the trail. Blower pow over the hood for nearly every one of the 70 miles we ripped off quick before loading up and heading the rest of the way home. Wished I had the SKS in a few spots. 

15F1A51A-0233-4AC3-82D4-4F2A0CDC80E5.jpeg

6F7BF4A0-1B56-43B3-91BA-10DFCC58E15F.jpeg

18897333-6D83-4B8E-9F8F-38290C9F39A4.jpeg

We're heading to Munising tomorrow for probably the last ride.

26 minutes ago, Doug said:

We're heading to Munising tomorrow for probably the last ride.

They did get a refresh yesterday, from what I heard. They needed it. The first picture I posted is from the Lake Superior outlook, on Trail 8/H-58 just south of the Hurricane River Campground Friday, before they got the LES storm yesterday. We could still get into/out of Seney and Grand Marais. No good trying to get into Newberry but should be no need for you guys. Everything north of Seney has plenty of snow. We will be back up there in two weeks for our annual spring ride with the off trail sleds. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

This afternoon was too nice to not duck out of work and pick my boy up from school to ride.

Snapchat-181225780.jpg

20230320_162839.jpg

20230320_162852.jpg

I have a good VM 32 carb from my Puma you can try in your 340 if you think it's carb related.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I thought it was -  Snowmobile season is over - Repair and Rebuild season begins.......... :thumbsup:

There's another week in MN for sure... too bad the 1st of April lands on a Saturday or there would be two more weekends!

• Like 1