Post a picture!

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I have a cottage in Mountain, son and I ran up to Main St. Ed’s in Argonne for lunch and then down to Lily and back over to Mountain……165 miles total..

Wife's first ride this year went up Thursday morning came home this morning.  Alvin, Phelps, Lando Lakes, Florence, Armstrong creek, Laona all good.  227 miles total which is good for her.  Friday afternoon you could really notice the traffic picking up.  On the way home from Lakewood to Cecil counted over 50 trailers going Nth.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm very happy to be riding from the front porch... can you tell?  :roflcrying:

Yup!  It is the best when you can do it, last 6-700 miles and this weekend will be the same for me!  I’ll have to drag, or ride my sled over your way some time this year… it is only January yet!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Yup!  It is the best when you can do it, last 6-700 miles and this weekend will be the same for me!  I’ll have to drag, or ride my sled over your way some time this year… it is only January yet!

Let me know if your in the area.  Unfortunately I still have to trailer my sled and heading up Nth tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

anytime you are heading this way and want to explore some new trails shoot me a pm. ;)

• Like 1