Post a picture!

Noticed yesterday when I turned the thumb warmer on my thumb was getting rather warm.  Looked at my glove and after 3 years and about 12000 miles I guess its time to get new gloves

20221219_215055.jpg

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Local 85 mile rip last night before sunset…

E7BEB9D5-0EB5-4D08-A28B-49B50BC630DA.jpeg

I've been fighting the urge to do the same thing!!  The guy I sold my XCR to told me, "It's yours until your new one comes in so ride it if you want .. no big deal."  But I hate to do that with it being pretty much spotless and ready to roll ... for him.  Plus, we already negotiated our price and I don't really want to come down if I ride it just a little bit LOL

Your trails look damn good, for December!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've been fighting the urge to do the same thing!!  The guy I sold my XCR to told me, "It's yours until your new one comes in so ride it if you want .. no big deal."  But I hate to do that with it being pretty much spotless and ready to roll ... for him.  Plus, we already negotiated our price and I don't really want to come down if I ride it just a little bit LOL

Your trails look damn good, for December!!

All but 1 mile of a section of my trail that goes across a bean field, was groomed in the last 48 hours.  We rolled all our plowed fields, but I have to say, even those outside of our trail system were not bad at all.  This was earlier in the ride....

52601F46-635E-480B-A1F9-EF0443CBA271.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 6

On 12/20/2022 at 1:49 PM, Doug said:

Noticed yesterday when I turned the thumb warmer on my thumb was getting rather warm.  Looked at my glove and after 3 years and about 12000 miles I guess its time to get new gloves

20221219_215055.jpg

nah, electrical tape and off you go.  

anyone else here old enough to remember wearing cotton socks, wonder bread bags and those shitty rubber boots with the buckles that would break on their feet?  first your feet would sweat inside the bags, then the moisture couldn't move away from your feet and then your feet would freeze 🥶

good times :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone else here old enough to remember wearing cotton socks, wonder bread bags and those shitty rubber boots with the buckles that would break on their feet?  first your feet would sweat inside the bags, then the moisture couldn't move away from your feet and then your feet would freeze 🥶

I remember those, but nope, we never wore them.  We had SOREL's!!  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Gorilla Tape! Looks better.

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I remember those, but nope, we never wore them.  We had SOREL's!!  

I went from those shit boots, to sorels ... then MOON boots.  Those didn't do well when wet either.  😂

23 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Gorilla Tape! Looks better.