Post a picture!

Think I had my last ride for the year.  Trails were still good but temps next week will be in the mid 40's and roads and road crossings were already bare.  4200 miles for the year.  Not @Mag6240miles but not bad about my average.  The areas I rode this year all the clubs did a great job :good:.

Regrets for the year was not riding or grooming any trails around home and every week it was a 2 plus hour ride one way to get to ridable snow.   Lot of windshield time.

20220310_125645.jpg

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Doug said:

Think I had my last ride for the year.  Trails were still good but temps next week will be in the mid 40's and roads and road crossings were already bare.  4200 miles for the year.  Not @Mag6240miles but not bad about my average.  The areas I rode this year all the clubs did a great job :good:.

Regrets for the year was not riding or grooming any trails around home and every week it was a 2 plus hour ride one way to get to ridable snow.   Lot of windshield time.

20220310_125645.jpg

Close to what I ended with last week…. Fortunately I still have a girlfriend this week!  

D6118E5F-E654-46C8-95B7-5140D65D7E6B.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, oldslowsledder said:

Riding through the swamps to an untouched back wood lake, 3 generations on this ride

instructions.thumb.jpg.702c171baff9e5e6c65077ee7bb68929.jpg

Grandson spotted this deer leg on the ice

1930513747_instr3.thumb.jpg.f44e6d3e00f56eee1c2ee016bbb85e4a.jpg

That's priceless 👍

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

From our trip to Iron River WI a couple weeks ago.  anywhere from 1-3 feet of fresh.  It was the stuff dreams are made of.  Except my 850 used3/4 tank of gas in 50 miles!!  No one else would lead but me.  Had to bust open a path.  

-5830111401759939658.jpg

IMG_20220222_144110863_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220222_144116480.jpg

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nice

what's the story on the mirrors?  don't need or want them, but that looks a helluva lot better than most I've seen.

Those are the factory mirrors for a Matrix 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Saw a few hundred sleds this weekend.  Less than 10 ProCross sleds.  More Khaos riding the trails than modern Cats. Only 3 hours from TRF as well.  Luckily none on fire, but there was one being towed.

mAG7mCI.jpg

Premium gas is spendy, just trying to save money.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Saw a few hundred sleds this weekend.  Less than 10 ProCross sleds.  More Khaos riding the trails than modern Cats. Only 3 hours from TRF as well.  Luckily none on fire, but there was one being towed.

mAG7mCI.jpg

It's the same thing up here, very few new Cats, sad really

49 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

It's the same thing up here, very few new Cats, sad really

Arctic Cat 🐈 was curtailed from importing sleds into Canada, per their Justice Department ....

Has that ban been lifted?

A little trip to the "Wafflecabin" today, some retro machines there this weekend, but last weekend there was around 150 retro machines there! Sadly I missed it.
A nice pair of Machs came, a 1 and a Z, we heard them for some time before we saw them, nice sound.
Season is ending here where I live, but if I travel for one hour up into the "Fjälls" it is rideable for almost two more months.

DSC_0405.JPG

DSC_0413.JPG

DSC_0407.JPG

DSC_0408.JPG

DSC_0410.JPG

DSC_0416.JPG

DSC_0412.JPG

DSC_0414.JPG

Edited by zr800m10
  • Like 3