Call Like It Is....

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So Americans who don’t agree with you and the way you think are treasonous spineless losers? Please outline the treasonous actions you speak of

If I’m not mistaken you left this site “spineless move” when your proclamations turned out to Be false. 

I think it is like when you know full well something is 100% bullshit yet you sell it all in to your sheep and your media to the point of attempting to impeach a sitting president . 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So Americans who don’t agree with you and the way you think are treasonous spineless losers? Please outline the treasonous actions you speak of

If I’m not mistaken you left this site “spineless move” when your proclamations turned out to Be false. 

No you are not mistaken this is exactly what happened.  

Then he made his grand entrance back to FS 

Screenshot_20201210-133804_Messages.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Donny and his cult followers got bitch-slapped again today.  They/you are a treasonous bunch of spineless losers.  

Trump has raised $200M since the election, what else can you say besides MAGA!!!

Translate Trump on Twitter: "MANIPULATE AMERICA'S GULLIBLE ASSHOLES!… "

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yet can't find a tool kit on ebay . Guess that is why he sells lightbulbs for some one else at that . 

I’m talking about the dummy in your posted meme. As for insulting people’s line of work, you seen to be the resident expert on that. Doesnt your wife support you? That’s what I heard. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yet can't find a tool kit on ebay . Guess that is why he sells lightbulbs for some one else at that . 

Yo Anal Rider - who the fuck sells light bulbs.  I move millions in product annually.  I laugh at all you clueless fucks who have no idea 😂

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m talking about the dummy in your posted meme. As for insulting people’s line of work, you seen to be the resident expert on that. Doesnt your wife support you? That’s what I heard. 

I wish . She has never made more than me . And over the last 3 yrs she quit working for corps and started doing she she like for her self and is starting to get back up to ok money . If the biz keeps going at the pace it has been in 2 yrs she will be close or past her best yrs in Corp America 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump has raised $200M since the election, what else can you say besides MAGA!!!

Translate Trump on Twitter: "MANIPULATE AMERICA'S GULLIBLE ASSHOLES!… "

:How many FSCE MAGA’s are still sending him money :lol: 

83EEF81C-1F71-4005-A28B-9AFC9A2A3586.jpeg

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What is the product.  Deff not toolkits 

Or fuses, I have a feeling  toolkit married into the business, he’s too stupid to be valuable to a business.

Edited by Sleepr2

• Gold Member

boy you guys are in embarrassing.....   Wow....  Didn't think that I would find a bunch of tit sucking gov't loving cock suckers over here but welp.....  Anyway go fuck yourselves and your lefty thoughts.  Don't mind me I just have to get up to go to work 6 days a week to pay for all your fucking unicorns and flower pots.... Hippie fucks.....  Get a job!!!!

picard-facepalm.jpg

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

boy you guys are in embarrassing.....   Wow....  Didn't think that I would find a bunch of tit sucking gov't loving cock suckers over here but welp.....  Anyway go fuck yourselves and your lefty thoughts.  Don't mind me I just have to get up to go to work 6 days a week to pay for all your fucking unicorns and flower pots.... Hippie fucks.....  Get a job!!!!

picard-facepalm.jpg

You sound like a fucking loser floundering around at a dead end job.  SBYL.  

6 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I own my company bitch.   Did a touch over 7 million in sales this year.  Buck stops with me!

I’d say this is gonna leave a mark on that idiot but, it’ll go unnoticed because he’s been beaten so badly for years. Do like everyone else kick him, laugh and move on.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, poopooforme said:

picard-facepalm.jpg

6 hours ago, poopooforme said:

I own my company bitch.   Did a touch over 7 million in sales this year.  Buck stops with me!

Ouch.  :lol:  Stick around.  This place needs a few more guys with balls between their legs.  :bc: