Does lug height effect the final drive ratio?

ckf

On 12/11/2020 at 5:55 AM, Polaris 550 said:

I would have given him a pass on the the 5Gs, if he had manned-up, and not been a skinny cunt about it.  

U lost DUMB DUMB  !

3 hours ago, CFM said:

Have you guys ever seen some old flabby guy flex in a mirror, take a pic, and use it as an avatar ?

Pathetic. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I posted a pic a few years ago holding a Jonsered, with my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS. I was in my late 60s then. 

When I was 25 they were their most massive. 

I'm 73 1/2 now. How old is your dad? 

Post his pipes. 

Then STFU!! Ha! HA! HA!  STFU, OK FAGGOT!!! JUST STFU!!! 

It's not like I lied about my age, or tried to post a better pic, so suck a nigga-dick. OK?? STFU !!

Post your shit, you pathetic CHICKEN!! 

I think it's high fukkin time, I put you in " THE N.H. FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB ". 

You can sit with Shifty the Backstabber, and Gravano who thinks he's Teflon Don with his snide fukkin remarks, and a few other electric dildors from the " HOOD ". Disloyal bitches!    :bigfinger:     

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

has anyone successfully answered the question yet?  :)

Many have.  Most of us just don’t want to be in this thread anymore arguing the absolute stupidity of it all.   There’s better places here to do that!  :lol:

• Gold Member
On 12/25/2020 at 9:15 AM, ckf said:

I think it was right after Rob started the original FS. I think we started SledNH in 2006 and FS was 2 years later. So around  '08

Snowest had it first and then I think highmark bought it to HCS 1.0 and then here

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why won't anybody bet me on this!!

If you think you're right, you can make 

easy money!!!!!!!!!

You already lost and failed to pay the bet DUMB DUMB !!!

5 hours ago, The One said:

Its fact u dumb fucking queer!!! 

You're the " SITE -FAG " and were voted it by 9500 members, and it was posted by Hanlon!!! LMMFAO!!

And YOU 800 DRAGON were declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED by MACHZNOT " and that was also posted !!!!  LMMFAO! 

That was when the site had 9500 members, before Rob shut it down!!!  

I'm sure some of the members here are trying to figure out why you track me 24/7 and 90% of your posts are on MY THREADS!!

What they don't know is that you live for sled-sites, and you have been  "OWNED" by me for 13 years non-stop, on FREEDOMSLEDER.COM!!

They don't know that you started as 800 Dragon, but have used numerous DUPES, and PROXIES, including HELL ON SNOW, THE ONE, and several others. 

Anyone with a brain would ask: Why does a 16 year old kid from Ontario follow and fight with, a 73 year old guy from NH???

LMAO!! 

The answer is, you're NOT A kid from Ontario, you're a guy that lives for sled forums, and you can't tolerate the psychological beating that I've given you for 13 consecutive years!!! LMMFAO!! 

Get ready for another 13, FAGGOT!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're the " SITE -FAG " and were voted it by 9500 members, and it was posted by Hanlon!!! LMMFAO!!

And YOU 800 DRAGON were declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED by MACHZNOT " and that was also posted !!!!  LMMFAO! 

That was when the site had 9500 members, before Rob shut it down!!!  

I'm sure some of the members here are trying to figure out why you track me 24/7 and 90% of your posts are on MY THREADS!!

What they don't know is that you live for sled-sites, and you have been  "OWNED" by me for 13 years non-stop, on FREEDOMSLEDER.COM!!

They don't know that you started as 800 Dragon, but have used numerous DUPES, and PROXIES, including HELL ON SNOW, THE ONE, and several others. 

Anyone with a brain would ask: Why does a 16 year old kid from Ontario follow and fight with, a 73 year old guy from NH???

LMAO!! 

The answer is, you're NOT A kid from Ontario, you're a guy that lives for sled forums, and you can't tolerate the psychological beating that I've given you for 13 consecutive years!!! LMMFAO!! 

Get ready for another 13, FAGGOT!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Sorry I am not 800 dragon but kev144 is HOMO !!!