Does lug height effect the final drive ratio?

ckf

What about the "Can a jet plane take off on a runway if the runway was a conveyor belt moving the same speed in the opposite direction of the plane?" . I remember some pretty wild theories. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Hah!!!  A whole new level of entertainment ... think either of them will stoop to the level of the HCS forum, and begin the debate all over again?? 🤣  

I should have found that old oil thread on HCS I think it was titled "oil I know, I know" by the Chemist and unlocked it and bumped it back up be while I still had the chance to....lol

16 hours ago, 1jkw said:

The only one that doesn't know the difference between a wheel and a track, also likes men and boys.

Well, that would be you, 'cause you just got " CUM-SHOT " to the face!!!!  

Anybody that wants to bet me on this, go to PM!!

All I ask is that you not be a ALKY TROLL from Minnesota, who I thought had my level of integrity, and caused me to waste my fukkin time contacting Pros, and making a demo pic in my fukkin garage, like a fukkin asshole, thinking the bastard was actually gonna' follow-through. 

I wish I had the " ARABIC MUSLIM, EXPLODING SLAM-BAN HAMMER " for a minute, I would pound Benny into the dirt, where he belongs.