Should we lock this up.... the HCS portion anyways

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Like on our current events/general you have to be logged into read the posts??  You can see titles of threads but that is it if you are not logged in

I would hate to see the little slice our internet banter that we have had for years get shutdown do to a vindictive chat room provider with deep pockets.

@ckf

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Like on our current events/general you have to be logged into read the posts??  You can see titles of threads but that is it if you are not logged in

I would hate to see the little slice our internet banter that we have had for years get shutdown do to a vindictive chat room provider with deep pockets.

@ckf

Don't worry about FSCE going anywhere. My rich Uncle will take on VS with his lawyers if need be.  @Polaris 550
????

But that may be an option after they get moved in and settled.

:lol:

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't worry about FSCE going anywhere. My rich Uncle will take on VS with his lawyers if need be.  @Polaris 550
????

I slipped and fell, smashed my head on your hard floor to cause major brain damage. Now, I want to vote Democrat!!!  I’ll own this mutha by the end of the year!!!!!   

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

????

I am admittedly clueless about website operations. I would hate to see the site ravaged by some cyber bullshit bot chat whatever. 

I mean really, we've got enough faggots around here that need their daily beatings to keep us busy!!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

20 hours ago, ckf said:

????

MESS WITH FS AND GET THE MAGLITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And he has now let Daniel take over....or is he hiding even on HCS?

There's a handful or so of different people who use the Administrator account because they all work different days and shifts, some will sign their 1st name only and the 1st letter of their last name

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You fuckers at fs.com are not keeping me safe?

:lol2:

Nope, you fuckers don't pay me enough to keep you safe  :lol:

Seriously, I don't have a SSL certificate for the site as we never have any sensitive material here like CC numbers or other personal info. I probably should do it as Google lowers your ranking if you don't have one.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Seriously, I don't have a SSL certificate for the site as we never have any sensitive material here like CC numbers or other personal info. I probably should do it as Google lowers your ranking if you don't have one.

You should. It's pretty much a standard on any site now, confidential information or not.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You should. It's pretty much a standard on any site now, confidential information or not.

I know. It's just a PIA to setup. I'll probably do it after I finish up with my xmas printing.  I need to update the software too but I'm a little scared, lol.  When I did QuebecRider last time I ran in to several issues that took the better part of a day to resolve. The database there is about a 1/10 the size of FS.

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

@Polaris 550 says you take the MAGLITE dry and hard...............I have know idea what he's talking about :dunno:

Dr. Vinny Boombahtz!!!!!!     :bc::bc:    

21 hours ago, ckf said:

what happens on the google search if we all add hardcoresledder.com to all of our posts?

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what happens on the google search if we all add hardcoresledder.com to all of our posts?

I’m guessing that for what you want it to do, it would have to be in the title of the thread, to make a big enough difference? I’m sure they pay a good chunk of change to make sure that all of their sites come up as close to the top in keyword Google searches. 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m guessing that for what you want it to do, it would have to be in the title of the thread, to make a big enough difference? I’m sure they pay a good chunk of change to make sure that all of their sites come up as close to the top in keyword Google searches. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It helps with the HCS rankings if they are live links.

gotcha

I found a way around their funny little magic eraser that changes freedomsledder.com to hardcoresledder.com in my sig line over there.

itsover.png

• Haha 3