HCS & And Any Vertical scope websites and their P.M.'s

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, lay off the sex trafficking on HCS.

Got it.

:thumbsup:

Our deal is still good though right????? I already sent you the money via ASSapp :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Stock being what it is right now, I’m going to have to send you a retarded Thai shemale.  Or Toolkit.  You pick.

I'll go Thai again,,,,sheesh not much for options during covid. I know a guy you sent toolkit to,,,he killed himself,,set himself on fire,,,weird 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll go Thai again,,,,sheesh not much for options during covid. I know a guy you sent toolkit to,,,he killed himself,,set himself on fire,,,weird 

Good call.  I’ve been sending them out with masks anyway because of fucked up dick skinners.  Trust me, it’s a smile you don’t want to see. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good call.  I’ve been sending them out with masks anyway because of fucked up dick skinners.  Trust me, it’s a smile you don’t want to see. 

I like the masks,,the last one could eat an apple through a chain link fence,,, but damn ass like a 15 year old boy,,hey wait a sec

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

They can go into the language filter and add any words they want to block, freedom sledder, dootalk any words they want, Jerry 967 lol

I changed faggott to "my best friend" for Frankie once, lol

• Haha 6

30 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

They can go into the language filter and add any words they want to block, freedom sledder, dootalk any words they want, Jerry 967 lol

If you post them as a pic the filter does not pick them up and they need to manually delete them.

On 12/9/2020 at 8:49 PM, Jerry 976 said:

Be very careful what you share with anyone on any  Verticalscope website in a "Private Message" now called "Conversations" on their new fucked up software, they can and Doo read your messages. 

Maybe that's why I got banned?

I pmd a few the new website, well here, new to them.

They said banned for hate speech??

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh yeah Jerry, they were DEFINITELY reading the PMs of at least staff members. They even admitted it. 

You know you don't have a life when you start reading others PERSONAL MESSAGES. WTF????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh yeah Jerry, they were DEFINITELY reading the PMs of at least staff members. They even admitted it. 

You serious ? That’s bottom of the basket immoral. Most forum software has the code for this but will warn you to seriously consider not using it. Even a ‘Are you sure you want to ......” if you click it.