Hunter Biden under investigation for possible tax fraud

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you may have that backwards those people deserve Donald........it is why he was sent to Washington.

Morally defective individuals. They deserve one another. I have found that those who defend donny are either mentally weak and see him as something he’s not, or they are people who conduct themselves exactly like he does in their lives and see no issue. Both are understandable positions and lead to the cult like belief. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Morally defective individuals. They deserve one another. I have found that those who defend donny are either mentally weak and see him as something he’s not, or they are people who conduct themselves exactly like he does in their lives and see no issue. Both are understandable positions and lead to the cult like belief. 

Yup, 74 million of us tobacco chewin, gun totin deploarables that smell like Walmart.

Good news is, the high class citizens like your self that will get everything fixed up and, if nothing else, get everything morally correct.

Hope what I said doesn’t  cause you to pull out your nunchucks and spray paint. 

Lolololol

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Yup, 74 million of us tobacco chewin, gun totin deploarables that smell like Walmart.

Good news is, the high class citizens like your self that will get everything fixed up and, if nothing else, get everything morally correct.

Hope what I said doesn’t  cause you to pull out your nunchucks and spray paint. 

Lolololol

You’re new here. What you wrote there has graced these pages a billion times before you arrived. 

zzzzzzzz

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Again Donald Trump was not my first pick in 2016 and I do find him grating but he has shown us the true nature of things in Washington and for that I am grateful.  The win with Trump was the loss for Hillary which is the greatest service he could have done for this country everything else is just frosting on the cake. Now if he gets half the country to scrutinize Old feeble Joe everyday for the next four years then he will have done us another service......gone will be the days where Democrats get  to hit the snooze button in between elections.

• Like 2

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Again Donald Trump was not my first pick in 2016 and I do find him grating but he has shown us the true nature of things in Washington and for that I am grateful.  The win with Trump was the loss for Hillary which is the greatest service he could have done for this country everything else is just frosting on the cake. Now if he gets half the country to scrutinize Old feeble Joe everyday for the next four years then he will have done us another service......gone will be the days where Democrats get  to hit the snooze button in between elections.

I’m counting on a deeply divided United States that slowly slides into political tribalism and a morass of discontent and economic despair. It’s only though that process in which something different emerges. The United States is drifting quickly into its own dark ages. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m counting on a deeply divided United States that slowly slides into political tribalism and a morass of discontent and economic despair. It’s only though that process in which something different emerges. The United States is drifting quickly into its own dark ages. 

You think it is wrong that I have you to cheer me up. Hallmark called and is looking for people to write greeting cards you should apply.

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re new here. What you wrote there has graced these pages a billion times before you arrived. 

zzzzzzzz

Yes, your Highness.

Yours have never been spoken, I’m sure of it. The insight was breath taking.

I’n definitely not worthy to be in your presence.

lololol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oops, a man that uses big words. We know what that means.

You are up here, we are down here.

Too funny. Lolol :lol:

I

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Civil War 2.0 ? Fuck yeah, bring it on then. I will be ready 

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

true story