Why were you banned from HCS?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

As far as Neflix goes, you guys should check out a few episodes of Seinfelds thing:  'Comedians riding around in cars having coffee" or some shit like that.  Some of it is seriously ROFLMA funny.

huge Seinfeld fan here, can use Seinfeild-isms in nearly any situation at the drop of a hat.  was watching CICGC back in the 'Crackle' days.  

wife has been into Bridgerton, Ginny & Georgia and some other shit I ignore while tussling with you goons.  we're probably going to start watching Yellowstone this weekend because snowmobile, snowshoeing and snow activities are done for this winter so there's a gap to fill until we open the cottage.  (big sigh)

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Tater" (Jennifer Landon) on "Yellowstone".  She cleans up nice!  :bc:

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings — Jennifer Landon Joins the Cast!

one of the first people I recognized at ERX last weekend was Josie Christian - now I get your affliction.  when I asked her about you she made a remark about Polish people and a really snide comment about Culvers.  thought you should know.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

huge Seinfeld fan here, can use Seinfeild-isms in nearly any situation at the drop of a hat.  was watching CICGC back in the 'Crackle' days.  

wife has been into Bridgerton, Ginny & Georgia and some other shit I ignore while tussling with you goons.  we're probably going to start watching Yellowstone this weekend because snowmobile, snowshoeing and snow activities are done for this winter so there's a gap to fill until we open the cottage.  (big sigh)

one of the first people I recognized at ERX last weekend was Josie Christian - now I get your affliction.  when I asked her about you she made a remark about Polish people and a really snide comment about Culvers.  thought you should know.  :lmao:

Josie may be my next wife.  I haven't decided yet.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's actually "Tater".  It's that weird Texas "wang" that makes it sound like "teeter".

My wife thinks Costner is sexy as hell but says I remind her of Rip.  Now, wtf am I supposed to think about that?!?!?!?  

Flattered?

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's actually "Tater".  It's that weird Texas "wang" that makes it sound like "teeter".

My wife thinks Costner is sexy as hell but says I remind her of Rip.  Now, wtf am I supposed to think about that?!?!?!?  

No, it's TEETER ya putz!! 

On 3/10/2021 at 7:26 AM, Jerry 976 said:

He also claimed it would be faster because his Dealer told him it was faster........... :lol:

I remember that kid. From that tv show Yukon Men? Kids name was Francis, and went by the name FrankieJames. Think I seen his name on here too somewhere. 

18 minutes ago, sno_mo_racer said:

I remember that kid. From that tv show Yukon Men? Kids name was Francis, and went by the name FrankieJames. Think I seen his name on here too somewhere. 

nope, you've got your retards mixed up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, sno_mo_racer said:

Frankiejames was on the TV show and is a member on here, the other guy went by 17XCR600 or something like that, not sure what his real name was, but he's the one who took a pic of a 17xcr600 off the net and claimed it was his sled until someone called him out and posted a link to the pic he was using for "his" sled pic....lol, Not Frankie the other guy 17xcr600, Frankie would post pics or riding videos of his own sled not pics off of the Net. 

28 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Frankiejames was on the TV show and is a member on here, the other guy went by 17XCR600 or something like that, not sure what his real name was, but he's the one who took a pic of a 17xcr600 off the net and claimed it was his sled until someone called him out and posted a link to the pic he was using for "his" sled pic....lol, Not Frankie the other guy 17xcr600, Frankie would post pics or riding videos of his own sled not pics off of the Net. 

That's nothing....we had a guy here that was from Alaska that told all kinds of tall tales.  Shit, what was his name????  Help me out... @Mainecat@Jimmy Snacks
@Anler