Why were you banned from HCS?

On 3/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, Doo900t said:

? What’s that?

Someone on DooTalk just got banned with that handle. Wasn't sure if that was you or not.

As for the thread with Rodeo, effing hilarious. 

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

if anyone needs some light reading tonight ... this got me through my trainwreck of a day... and now shes getting threatened with a ban lmao 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/how-are-banned-former.1879815/

You fucking asshole. Like a fly to fly tape, I just couldn’t help myself. :lol:

Live, laugh, love Karen. Literally :lmao:about that one. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yup,,she used to bug me for my real name so I told her it was Archie and then I would lmao cuz she would use it every post

I remember. Funny AF. :lol2:

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get sucked into PM's with her.  Then you'll see.

Lol you may be called into service the way that thread is going. 🤣

Edited by Doug

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You fucking asshole. Like a fly to fly tape, I just couldn’t help myself. :lol:

Live, laugh, love Karen. Literally :lmao:about that one. 

I remember. Funny AF. :lol2:

Its too rediculous for words, I usually stay off forums once I'm home from work but I may need to keep poking the bear. 

one last zinger before I call it a day - 

image.thumb.png.f5e52e3658f66ab4086ba2bc64e5f48d.png

Edited by fortune46x
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I bet she would be a great piece of tail ! The crazy ones always are.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Post up some pics, I seem to remember she was a stripper at some point of her life.

She always brings up about being a stripper back in her younger days, that's how she met her hubby....... :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

Someone on DooTalk just got banned with that handle. Wasn't sure if that was you or not.

As for the thread with Rodeo, effing hilarious. 

There are a lot of guys that have been banned over there the last few years. Many of them were fun and liked to bust balls. That’s not allowed anymore I guess.

52 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

She always brings up about being a stripper back in her younger days, that's how she met her hubby....... :lol:

Last woman I dated before I met my wife, was an 8-9 hot and 12 crazy. Yes she was a red head. Thank god she’s long gone but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t fun for a little while.  :lol:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Last woman I dated before I met my wife, was an 8-9 hot and 12 crazy. Yes she was a red head. Thank god she’s long gone but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t fun for a little while.  :lol:

pics, pics, & more pics    :lol:

32 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I am literally baffled how I am still on HCS after yesterdays shit show , unless its because Joe was so 1" hard over the gained traffic he decided to allow it... what a dong huffer. 

Every google style ad that they serve pays the bills.

Guys WTF?!?!? I'm off HCS for a few months and I come back to ridiculous.... 

So I'm here!!! Prob won't be super active, but all my homies are here so I'll just keep on the old site to watch the drama unfold. 

Keep up the good work over there :thumb:

• Like 7

Just now, LE_07F8 said:

So I'm here!!! Prob won't be super active, but all my homies are here so I'll just keep on the old site to watch the drama unfold. 

Welcome and nice to see ya:good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

I am literally baffled how I am still on HCS after yesterdays shit show , unless its because Joe was so 1" hard over the gained traffic he decided to allow it... what a dong huffer. 

Likely the case.  I have not posted but have checked in here and there.  Place has not seen that much activity in weeks.

55 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

Hey Ashley I hope all is well with yourself and Jessie, did you and your friends get to do a pink ribbon ride this year with snow instead of the mud like past years.......lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

No VS admins has logged on in days so there's that for now, Once Karen reports the thread/posts it might get taken down and more people banned. Keep posting until Karen cries harder or Joe Pishgar drops the hammer again....lol

image.thumb.png.cf60d2dce4ac59fe8ca70bb3286b2c65.png

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hey Ashley I hope all is well with yourself and Jessie, did you and your friends get to do a pink ribbon ride this year with snow instead of the mud like past years.......lol

I backed out of bikini rally after the one I did in '18. The way some things happened left a bad taste in my mouth and I'll leave it at that. But this year's was again mud and slush...

Had a great season on the sled have 1200 miles riding from home haven't done that since like 07-08 season. Jess bought a '20 850 Renegade and I'm a little in love, but I promised I would pay my bike off first so it's HoHo at least 1 more season.

Hope all has been well!!! Seriously log into hcs to see what ppl thought of the Lynx Rave and I was shocked at the changes and banned members 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I know the feeling ... I couldn't make my dupe any more obvious, yet I'm still there.  Guessing it won't last long! LOL

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know the feeling ... I couldn't make my dupe any more obvious, yet I'm still there.  Guessing it won't last long! LOL

I’ve been banned now for a second time. Joe if you’re reading this I hope you get aids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I’ve been banned now for a second time. Joe if you’re reading this I hope you get aids. 

There goes the entertainment.