Why were you banned from HCS?

12 hours ago, Doo900t said:

Pit grunt needs to lose about 100 lbs and he would still be a fat ass.

Way too many rules on DooTalk unless you happen to be one of the “untouchables”. Then you can post whatever you want and get others banned.

Is Dynamo Joe still on DT???

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is Dynamo Joe still on DT???

I think so. Many sponsors have pulled out because certain members were harassing them and trying to put down their products. That's something that shouldn't be tolerated as far as I'm concerned.

We all have opinions but if you shouldn't berate a sponsor and his products in a public forum.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Doo900t said:

Pit grunt needs to lose about 100 lbs and he would still be a fat ass.

Way too many rules on DooTalk unless you happen to be one of the “untouchables”. Then you can post whatever you want and get others banned.

100%

Another site ruined by overmoderating

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doo900t said:

I think so. Many sponsors have pulled out because certain members were harassing them and trying to put down their products. That's something that shouldn't be tolerated as far as I'm concerned.

We all have opinions but if you shouldn't berate a sponsor and his products in a public forum.

i disagree. just because a vendor paid money to advertise, that doesnt disqualify them from receiving criticism.

shady advertisers should be called out just as much, if not more, than a "regular" member

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

i disagree. just because a vendor paid money to advertise, that doesnt disqualify them from receiving criticism.

shady advertisers should be called out just as much, if not more, than a "regular" member

They weren't shady advertisers and there are many many members who are super happy with their products. It just so happened one of DT members is a know it all who does nothing but try to discredit everyone who has a different take than his. 

17 hours ago, MnDean said:

I believe it is, who else would be all Doo Dooed up out on the trail.

I'm just saying it would be rather ironic and comical if a group of former HCS'ers and current FS'ers showed up to join the annual DooTalk ride led by... 'whatever' he is.

16 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

:lol:

Pit Grunt

• Interests ADMIN

should read, needs to get a fucking life.

1 hour ago, Doo900t said:

any sponsor that can't handle constructive criticism, not outright bashing (especially if unfounded) will either need to address their services/products quality or do nothing at all and face public scrutiny in this day in age.  before the internet, the only way consumers found out if an advertisers service/product was shit was word of mouth, usually on a barstool.  I can't ever recall any snowmobile magazines back in the day reviewing an advertisers product and giving it a thumbs down or being critical of one - but now word gets out quick and people don't necessarily hold back.  vendors either have to cowboy up, or take their beatings.

imo...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Shady, putting out a bad or defective product, not delivering as or when promised, not returning phone calls or emails, but the person making those claims better have some sort of proof of their claims of the wrong doings. Some people do not like a certain company and bad mouth them that's not right, prove your claims about a company. We booted a couple advertisers over the years just because they could not follow the rules. One would cry that he was being picked on by members but turned around and did the same thing to other peoples threads & posts. We had 2 sections for members to complain, one for members selling stuff and one for advertisers and their products, you allow people to voice their complains just keep them in their own forums and make the person complaining can prove their claim. Shit happens and there are usually 3 sides to every story and given a little time a lot of the complaints got worked out between the parties involved with the issue(s). DooTalk does not have a member or advertiser feedback forum, HCS does, we even had to have V.S. step in and make the final decision on a paying advertiser or 3, after all it was V.S.'s money to lose not ours so they decide if the advertiser gets booted or not. You never know what's going on in someone's life and why they are not replying to phone calls or emails. JMO bottom line advertisers and members selling items open themselves up to criticism no matter what the product is, you can not and will never please everyone when you are buying or selling items.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Shady, putting out a bad or defective product, not delivering as or when promised, not returning phone calls or emails, but the person making those claims better have some sort of proof of their claims of the wrong doings. Some people do not like a certain company and bad mouth them that's not right, prove your claims about a company. We booted a couple advertisers over the years just because they could not follow the rules. One would cry that he was being picked on by members but turned around and did the same thing to other peoples threads & posts. We had 2 sections for members to complain, one for members selling stuff and one for advertisers and their products, you allow people to voice their complains just keep them in their own forums and make the person complaining can prove their claim. Shit happens and there are usually 3 sides to every story and given a little time a lot of the complaints got worked out between the parties involved with the issue(s). DooTalk does not have a member or advertiser feedback forum, HCS does, we even had to have V.S. step in and make the final decision on a paying advertiser or 3, after all it was V.S.'s money to lose not ours so they decide if the advertiser gets booted or not. You never know what's going on in someone's life and why they are not replying to phone calls or emails. JMO bottom line advertisers and members selling items open themselves up to criticism no matter what the product is, you can not and will never please everyone when you are buying or selling items.

We booted a few advertisers, with a maine trailer dealer being the worst in my time. Stalking and threatening members with physical harm for being called out on piss poor service is unacceptable, paying advertiser or not.

Others should have been booted for flat out lying imo, but wtf do i know. Im just a fan of honesty, not a big timer turbo tard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

We booted a few advertisers, with a maine trailer dealer being the worst in my time. Stalking and threatening members with physical harm for being called out on piss poor service is unacceptable, paying advertiser or not.

Others should have been booted for flat out lying imo, but wtf do i know. Im just a fan of honesty, not a big timer turbo tard.

In Houlton? 😂

Edited by awful knawful
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I understand shady and this was not the case at all. The sponsors I'm talking about are very reputable and have very good products and two of them were DooTalk sponsors for years because of their great products and service.

I'm not going to mention names but what happened should not have been allowed and DooTalk lost three excellent sponsors because of one asshole.

5 minutes ago, Doo900t said:

I understand shady and this was not the case at all. The sponsors I'm talking about are very reputable and have very good products and two of them were DooTalk sponsors for years because of their great products and service.

I'm not going to mention names but what happened should not have been allowed and DooTalk lost three excellent sponsors because of one asshole.

Well they're losing members because of pit Cunt

On 2/27/2021 at 7:21 PM, Doo900t said:

Same shit happened on HCS a few times now. Won’t be long and most all forums will be completely dead because of money hungry companies full of assholes like VS and Super Joe. 

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

its been two weeks under the name joepsuxdix and still no ban lol

I've been waiting for the same thing to happen to me ... and I felt like my new name over there was plenty obvious.  Maybe with Rodeo Rider's new bitch thread over there, it'll be the demise of my account.  We'll see :news:

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've been waiting for the same thing to happen to me ... and I felt like my new name over there was plenty obvious.  Maybe with Rodeo Rider's new bitch thread over there, it'll be the demise of my account.  We'll see :news:

how dare you climb out of the sewer from being banished. 

4 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

how dare you climb out of the sewer from being banished. 

I know, right?  I got bored one night a couple weeks ago and figured what the hell ... let's create an account that's fairly obvious and see what happens.  Nobody said anything, so I added a signature with former sleds, thinking that might clue some people in .... nope.  Today I added the avatar.  I'm sure it won't last much longer, but it's cheap entertainment!!  Not as good as 5hp down on a F7, but close!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know, right?  I got bored one night a couple weeks ago and figured what the hell ... let's create an account that's fairly obvious and see what happens.  Nobody said anything, so I added a signature with former sleds, thinking that might clue some people in .... nope.  Today I added the avatar.  I'm sure it won't last much longer, but it's cheap entertainment!!  Not as good as 5hp down on a F7, but close!!

I just called her a karen , we'll see if that gets her creative juices flowing! haha

• Haha 1

I just don’t bother even going over there to do anything but pm people that I don’t have a way of getting a hold of by any other means. Seriously. Haven’t even read a single post over there in a while now.