Why were you banned from HCS?

16 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

The wrath of PitCunt

I just got a warning from PIT CUNT.

He got butthurt in the spring check price check thread.

He didn't want anyone to share prices. I called him out. As long as dealer name not mentioned, who cares.

PIT CUNT got very butthurt 😂

31 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I just got a warning from PIT CUNT.

He got butthurt in the spring check price check thread.

He didn't want anyone to share prices. I called him out. As long as dealer name not mentioned, who cares.

PIT CUNT got very butthurt 😂

Theres several of them out there now that I've put in pricing that I've got so far.

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Like 1

We can start our own pricing thread on this forum.  I am not in the market this year but my normal discount is 10% off MSRP.  I can confirm with my dealer if that is still the case for 2022's but am assuming he may give me the same answer as he did on pre-ordering watercraft last fall which was limited supply, no discounts.

Title the thread - Official Doo 2022 Fuck You Pit Cunt Spring Order Pricing Thread

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1

Isn't it pretty typical for out the door price to basically end up being right around the MSRP?  Seems that ends up being relatively close the past few years for me.

And to the topic of this thread, if PitCunt is moderating people/threads for posting prices he's a bigger bitch than I thought.  Maybe people are even dumber for staying on DooTalk, than I thought.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Isn't it pretty typical for out the door price to basically end up being right around the MSRP?  Seems that ends up being relatively close the past few years for me.

And to the topic of this thread, if PitCunt is moderating people/threads for posting prices he's a bigger bitch than I thought.  Maybe people are even dumber for staying on DooTalk, than I thought.

Price out a Mach Z and a Tundra yesterday from the dealer I bought my Renegade off, so we have history....

Tundra full MSRP plus frt, pdI and taxes so no deal, Mach Z $500 off MSRP plus frt, no bargains this year

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's likely close enough in a normal year.  I just checked my actual paperwork for my 2020 XRS 900T.  I usually don't quote out the door because state taxes vary.  My total discount off MSRP including all dealer fees ended up at 9% off.  If you add in WI tax of 5.5% it becomes a discount off of MSRP of 4% as an actual out the door price for me.

I know this was a fairly competitive spring order price that year and I also received 20% off any accessories (only 10% off my Oxygen helmet) ordered and paid for by the time I picked it up.  

Completely agree that the Cunt not allowing any prices to be posted is a just a dickhead move.  

• Like 1

2022 Renegade XRS Comp Package MSRP $13,799

3 year warranty

1.25 Ripsaw

Both prices are OTD thats tax, reg, and doc fee's.  Either dealer does not charge destination and set up fees.

Dealer #1 - $13,775

Dealer #2 - $13,420

I hope Polaris comes out with a 137 650 XCR

56 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Now PIT CUNT is so butt hurt I got this.

You have been placed on moderator queue until 27-March 21. This means that all content you submit until then will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown.

I use to have his real name & email address in a P.M. but I can't access my old account on HCS. 

Pit Grunt :kissmyass: Vertical scope (Joe Pishgar) 

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Same guy?

I thought Joey was hcs?

Pit Cunt is dootalk

Joe Pishgar is in charge of all of Verticalscopes sites, he's the Chief Community Forum Manager at Verticalscope, DooTalk is owned by Verticalscope so that kind of makes Pit Grunt owned by V.S.... Pit Grunt's 1st name is Jeff

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

2022 Renegade XRS Comp Package MSRP $13,799

3 year warranty

1.25 Ripsaw

Both prices are OTD thats tax, reg, and doc fee's.  Either dealer does not charge destination and set up fees.

Dealer #1 - $13,775

Dealer #2 - $13,420

I hope Polaris comes out with a 137 650 XCR

Why? You’re not going back to a small CC sled. 

Any new sled I bought was no where near MSRP, OTD. Last one was back in 2009 though. I wouldn’t be trying to buy new this year and be expecting any sort of deal though. The outdoor powersports peeps have a HUGE head after the last year they’ve had. The fallout, when this all turns around, is going to be brutal for them. 

37 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Any new sled I bought was no where near MSRP, OTD. Last one was back in 2009 though. I wouldn’t be trying to buy new this year and be expecting any sort of deal though. The outdoor powersports peeps have a HUGE head after the last year they’ve had. The fallout, when this all turns around, is going to be brutal for them. 

One dealer here is taking $1000 off msrp to start.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I'm keeping the 900t.  That and I want a 2 stroke to flick around.  Number one son can use it as well.

Any inside info on MY22 for Poo?

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Now PIT CUNT is so butt hurt I got this.

You have been placed on moderator queue until 27-March 21. This means that all content you submit until then will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown.

Hell he was nice to you. :lol2:

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

I'm keeping the 900t.  That and I want a 2 stroke to flick around.  Number one son can use it as well.

Any inside info on MY22 for Poo?

Gotcha. I bet that 900 is one sweet trail cruiser. 

Nick would be bored AF on that 650 too but probably better than nothing. LOL

What are you gonna buy son #2 to ride? 

Nothing really solid. Sounds like more of the same for the trail stuff and a Matryx based mountain sled. A couple guys seem really sure that there will be a factory turbo RMK but who knows. 

9 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Gotcha. I bet that 900 is one sweet trail cruiser. 

Nick would be bored AF on that 650 too but probably better than nothing. LOL

What are you gonna buy son #2 to ride? 

Nothing really solid. Sounds like more of the same for the trail stuff and a Matryx based mountain sled. A couple guys seem really sure that there will be a factory turbo RMK but who knows. 

It is a nice ride on the trail.  The throttle response in normal and sport mode is EXTREMELY sensitive stock.  With the Whalen tune thats pretty much gone, but it accelerates so god damn fast it's scary.  One of the guys I ride with who has a Ace 900 sport jumped on it, in sport mode and didn't go far at all and wanted his sled back.  He was amazed how much it pulled and said he couldn't feel any of the bumps and loved how it rode.  He goes around 160 and the suspension was set up for my fat ass.

If he's bored he can jump on the turbo.

A 650 XCR 137, man I hope they come out with one.

8 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I saw some posts that were just too stupid to ignore 

Now don’t you go pissing the FS faithful off like a mofo. Don’t worry though, even your brother Zam got a vaca from here so there’s plenty of hope for you bud.  :lol:

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

It is a nice ride on the trail.  The throttle response in normal and sport mode is EXTREMELY sensitive stock.  With the Whalen tune thats pretty much gone, but it accelerates so god damn fast it's scary.  One of the guys I ride with who has a Ace 900 sport jumped on it, in sport mode and didn't go far at all and wanted his sled back.  He was amazed how much it pulled and said he couldn't feel any of the bumps and loved how it rode.  He goes around 160 and the suspension was set up for my fat ass.

If he's bored he can jump on the turbo.

A 650 XCR 137, man I hope they come out with one.

See and I would be just fine with a 129. Especially in a 650. That would be a sweet little trail sled. If I keep riding I’m hoping to pick up an 800 Axys Indy (XC suspended XCR would be a bonus) in a few years to replace the Fusion. I just don’t get to ride enough anymore though to really spend as much money as I use to on this stuff.