Why were you banned from HCS?

3 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

He's in it for the paycheck to cover his bill at a certain fast food joint..

FB_IMG_1611704941289.jpg

:lol:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wait so he is buying a Polaris now that he is the last on the payroll?

If I was given a fucking Polaris, I’d buy good insurance for it.  :whistle:

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I can't tell if that's a Trump level or Biden level lie.

Depends on which news you watch. 
“news”....pffft.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

HCS is now hiding the general discussion forums, you now have to be logged onto the site to view "General Off Topic Forums" :lol: 

WOW.....they are.  I bet their trying to force more memberships due to their loss from Joe Pissers fuck up.

41 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

HCS is now hiding the general discussion forums, you now have to be logged onto the site to view "General Off Topic Forums" :lol: 

27 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

WOW.....they are.  I bet their trying to force more memberships due to their loss from Joe Pissers fuck up.

You guys should start dupes to see what's going on over there!!!!

:whistle:

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

It was basically dead anyway.  

On 2/9/2021 at 2:07 PM, Jerry 976 said:

when the vast majority of thread contributors and the tag alongs get the boot, what would one expect?

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when the vast majority of thread contributors and the tag alongs get the boot, what would one expect?

I certainly would not be hiding forums & sub forums I would be trying to attract more people/members by completely showing what all the site has to offer in all of it's forums & subforums, I would not have sub forums hidden with drop downs I would have out in the open..... Why do you think there's so many brand and model questions being asked in the GSF??? Some people do not realize that there are subforums for their brand & model of snowmobile. Some people only look at brand forums and subforums and never really look at the rest of a site that's usually why some questions do not get answered or have very few answers to them. 

28 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I certainly would not be hiding forums & sub forums I would be trying to attract more people/members by completely showing what all the site has to offer in all of it's forums & subforums, I would not have sub forums hidden with drop downs I would have out in the open..... Why do you think there's so many brand and model questions being asked in the GSF??? Some people do not realize that there are subforums for their brand & model of snowmobile. Some people only look at brand forums and subforums and never really look at the rest of a site that's usually why some questions do not get answered or have very few answers to them. 

I think they hid them so perspective advertisers, and I don't mean like Turbo Dynamics, more like advertisers where members would get the pop up adds so they don't see the BS talk in the GDF and Current Event forums.  It's all about being profitable to VS.  IMO  

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

I think they hid them so perspective advertisers, and I don't mean like Turbo Dynamics, more like advertisers where members would get the pop up adds so they don't see the BS talk in the GDF and Current Event forums.  It's all about being profitable to VS.  IMO  

BINGO.