Why were you banned from HCS?

19 hours ago, mnstang said:

I jumped on HCS today at work computer.

I obviously have my biases, but, is it slow there?  Especially for the time of year?  Saw posts in the cat forums either going unanswered or complete wrong advice from one responder and nobody correcting it.

I took a look around the other day over there and what a mess the general snowmobile forum is and the GDF is pretty much dead. I/we took a little bit pride in trying to keep the forums organized and placing threads where the belong, trail stuff in the trailer forum, sled questions in the right brand forum. The new software has something set up in it so when you are reading a thread and you get to the bottom of the page there is recommended/ suggested reading of other like threads, people do not look at the dates of the threads and post a reply to a thread that's 10+ years old and think they will get and answer from or to the O.P. of the thread or post....lol .........  Everyone on HCS can thank Joe Pishgar for his power trip, him and Pit Grunt on Dootalk. I think Pit grunt has his head so far Verticalscopes & Joe Pishgars  asses he can see out of their mouths.......   

I hate to admit that I've been checking in over there with a buddy's account .... just to see some of the Wisconsin updates.  But can't help but look at some of the other forums too, and noticing the same as you guys.  For this time of the year, regardless of snow conditions, that place should be hopping ... but it's clearly not.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LexusLover said:

you be dat Doug, lol

It's easy enough to get another account going just choose not contribute anymore.  There's still some good guys over there that I PM with or as it's now known as "conversation"

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I took a look around the other day over there and what a mess the general snowmobile forum is and the GDF is pretty much dead. I/we took a little bit pride in trying to keep the forums organized and placing threads where the belong, trail stuff in the trailer forum, sled questions in the right brand forum. The new software has something set up in it so when you are reading a thread and you get to the bottom of the page there is recommended/ suggested reading of other like threads, people do not look at the dates of the threads and post a reply to a thread that's 10+ years old and think they will get and answer from or to the O.P. of the thread or post....lol .........  Everyone on HCS can thank Joe Pishgar for his power trip, him and Pit Grunt on Dootalk. I think Pit grunt has his head so far Verticalscopes & Joe Pishgars  asses he can see out of their mouths.......   

Just heard that joke on Cobra Kai last night, I LMAO :lol: "can see out of their mouth"

Pit cunt completely trashed dootalk and I have not been back since.  Same thing with HCS and fuck up joe.  Have no reason to go back there and give VS the satisfaction of clicks.  It's bad enough that forums are already a dying form of social media but VS buying up everything and then enforcing their bullshit rules through moderation is just fucking ridiculous.

I'm of the opinion it may not be exactly what corporate wants as the bottom line is really only profits that are important but they have allowed this to happen by having complete douche bags like joe and the gunt interpret and enforce the rules as they see fit.  These types are on total power trips and the membership should not put up with that shit.  It's the fucks with no backbone that continue to let them do this type of stuff that suck the most.  If the members would take a stand and do waht many of done here this shit would stop but too many just continue to put up with it.  Fuckin' dummies.

Sorry, rant off.

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Bontz said:

I hate to admit that I've been checking in over there with a buddy's account .... just to see some of the Wisconsin updates.  But can't help but look at some of the other forums too, and noticing the same as you guys.  For this time of the year, regardless of snow conditions, that place should be hopping ... but it's clearly not.

I wonder who Polaris will contact if they ever do another Polaris ride with a few select members. We never needed to or talked to VS about the Polaris rides but for some reason Pit Grunt needs VS's approval to do a dootalk ride....lol. 

:whistle:   :stirthepot: 

I wonder what Verticalscope & HCS are going to do when Polaris releases their Freedom sled......lol....  The 2023 Freedom sled allows trail rides and ditch bangers to become Freedom Sledder's with the new red, white & blue graphics, there will be a whole new lineup of Polaris riding gear for the Freedom Sledder in you to go along with the new Freedom sled. A sneak peek of the Freedom sled & Freedom sledder gear will be released in late summer or early fall of 2021 on Freedomsledder.com/2023lineup/ 

Oh shit wait I signed a paper saying I would not talk about the new Freedom sled until it's is officially released by Polaris........ :wall:  

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sold something on line there to a peice of shit in Fort Wayne IN that didnt pay me, after getting several pms from mods telling me i would get a vacation if i posted the dirtbags info i left and didnt look back. fuck that kind of      moderating.

Just like the dems are doing today........

6 hours ago, old indy said:

I sold something on line there to a peice of shit in Fort Wayne IN that didnt pay me, after getting several pms from mods telling me i would get a vacation if i posted the dirtbags info i left and didnt look back. fuck that kind of      moderating.

Just like the dems are doing today........

Hell even Facebook lets you tar and feather a guy if they screw you.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dave said:

Hell even Facebook lets you tar and feather a guy if they screw you.

Yeahh  its not like it was a lot of money but the coward was such an asshole about it he deserved a good beating. he really pissed me off.  The Asshole still doesnt know i was sitting at the end of his driveway two years ago contemplating the payback.         yes i know that was stuuuupid,  but when talking to him on the phone, he lied about everything, then said   "what are you going to do about it" real smug like,   he lit a fire that wouldnt go out.

i settled for burning him with UPS and several calls to his local P.D. to get him on the internet crimes list they have. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, old indy said:

Yeahh  its not like it was a lot of money but the coward was such an asshole about it he deserved a good beating. he really pissed me off.  The Asshole still doesnt know i was sitting at the end of his driveway two years ago contemplating the payback.         yes i know that was stuuuupid,  but when talking to him on the phone, he lied about everything, then said   "what are you going to do about it" real smug like,   he lit a fire that wouldnt go out.

i settled for burning him with UPS and several calls to his local P.D. to get him on the internet crimes list they have. 

Nothing for nothing, but on the bold above that is why we stopped allowing people to post someone's personal info in the open forums, if you wanted to share the info thru a P.M. there's nothing we could do about it. Years ago we had a member post someone's full name, home address, work address, home and work phone numbers, email addresses,  pic of their house, car & truck, pics of their wife & kids, that's going to far with someone's personal info, there are other ways to handle and resolve things with someone. There are rules and guidelines posted for the classified sections, basically buyer/seller beware there are a lot of good people in this world but there are just as many that would like to rip you off,  BUYER BEWARE.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Nothing for nothing, but on the bold above that is why we stopped allowing people to post someone's personal info in the open forums, if you wanted to share the info thru a P.M. there's nothing we could do about it. Years ago we had a member post someone's full name, home address, work address, home and work phone numbers, email addresses,  pic of their house, car & truck, pics of their wife & kids, that's going to far with someone's personal info, there are other ways to handle and resolve things with someone. There are rules and guidelines posted for the classified sections, basically buyer/seller beware there are a lot of good people in this world but there are just as many that would like to rip you off,  BUYER BEWARE.

I fully understand and agree. it was between he and i and i never threatend to expose him so the PMs for something i didnt do was annoying enough.  the cuck should have been roasted on the forrum for being a total POS but i let it go so fuck off with the buyer beware bullshit.

isn't it about time to stop lamenting on HCS and the Pisgahr-Saga and try to build this site up instead?

that said, who is left there to keep shit in order?  https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/axys-storage-rack-tail-light.1878250/ is in the -12 Sno Pro section.  @Zambroski - how many 'mods' worth a pinch of shit aside from you and @XCR1250 are left?

what a shame... :russian_roulette:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

isn't it about time to stop lamenting on HCS and the Pisgahr-Saga and try to build this site up instead?

that said, who is left there to keep shit in order?  https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/axys-storage-rack-tail-light.1878250/ is in the -12 Sno Pro section.  @Zambroski - how many 'mods' worth a pinch of shit aside from you and @XCR1250 are left?

what a shame... :russian_roulette:

We are about it as far as I can see and I think neither one of us want to log on over there and do 20-30 minutes of reports and clean up before we can go "enjoy" the forums.  We just knock out what we can and move on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We are about it as far as I can see and I think neither one of us want to log on over there and do 20-30 minutes of reports and clean up before we can go "enjoy" the forums.  We just knock out what we can and move on.

Why do you continue to volunteer your time for a company that does not seem to care about the members?

• Like 1