Why were you banned from HCS?

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Talk about censorship.  Could we post that the site Manager was unable to pass a snowmobile safety course and is not allowed to ride a snowmobile well alone at least.  This is the reason the Doo-talk ride was canceled.

:lol:

I think the Dootalk ride was canceled because several members on HCS signed up for the ride......... :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:lol:

I think the Dootalk ride was canceled because several members on HCS signed up for the ride......... :lol2:

I did tell him I looked forward to meeting him.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Looks like they changed the Terms Of use agreement from what it was a month or two ago, it's no longer a novel that needs to reviewed by a lawyer....lol

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/help/terms/

sounds like a really fun place to hang out, will be certain to invite all my friends

:lame:

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Talk about censorship.  Could we post that the site Manager was unable to pass a snowmobile safety course and is not allowed to ride a snowmobile well alone at least.  This is the reason the Doo-talk ride was canceled.

doubtful, but I doubt VS gives a shit.  what will matter at VS where they might consider the current dickwad in charge is their hit count, # of posts and ad revenue.  

if/when another Doo-Talk ride is announced... we need to show up with off-brands sporting FreedomSledder decals Doug  ;)

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

I did tell him I looked forward to meeting him.

maybe you should have offered to buy him lunch

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Man...he’d beat your fucking ass ‘til you cried like a girl for him to stop.  :lol:

violence is not the answer, disabling his sled in an unharmful manner during a pit stop is the answer.  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sounds like a really fun place to hang out, will be certain to invite all my friends

:lame:

doubtful, but I doubt VS gives a shit.  what will matter at VS where they might consider the current dickwad in charge is their hit count, # of posts and ad revenue.  

if/when another Doo-Talk ride is announced... we need to show up with off-brands sporting FreedomSledder decals Doug  ;)

maybe you should have offered to buy him lunch

violence is not the answer, disabling his sled in an unharmful manner during a pit stop is the answer.  

It may not be the only or correct answer but, many times, it’s an easier and final way to solve a problem.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It may not be the only or correct answer but, many times, it’s an easier and final way to solve a problem.

it's a fucking snowmobile website which is only as good as it's contributors and moderators - and they lost a lot of both.  as much as I loved to go fist to cuffs in my youth, the juice isn't worth the squeeze on this one or for most things these days.  too many people with gdamn phones (video) and too many lawyers ready to sign on these days.  

the pussification continues 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's a fucking snowmobile website which is only as good as it's contributors and moderators - and they lost a lot of both.  as much as I loved to go fist to cuffs in my youth, the juice isn't worth the squeeze on this one or for most things these days.  too many people with gdamn phones (video) and too many lawyers ready to sign on these days.  

the pussification continues 

That tickled me.  Lol

Creativeness matters now.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You need to step away if you can’t control your temper.

:lmao:

10 hours ago, Dave said:

A05GSHO is chomping at the bit to fight!

Screenshot_20201208-103906_Messenger.jpg

I'm just fucking fine thank you.

Crazy Fuck.jpg

• Haha 1

Don't visit HCS that much anymore but i signed in yesterday and saw everyone was gone.  I didnt post very much unless i was drinking but enjoyed reading GDF to kill some time at work.  Didn't get booted but found my way over here regardless

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mcflyin said:

Don't visit HCS that much anymore but i signed in yesterday and saw everyone was gone.  I didnt post very much unless i was drinking but enjoyed reading GDF to kill some time at work.  Didn't get booted but found my way over here regardless

Even if you get booted it's easy enough to get back on.  GDF is no fun anymore and the guys I want to stay in touch with on the brand specific forms just PM them.

I jumped on HCS today at work computer.

I obviously have my biases, but, is it slow there?  Especially for the time of year?  Saw posts in the cat forums either going unanswered or complete wrong advice from one responder and nobody correcting it.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I jumped on HCS today at work computer.

I obviously have my biases, but, is it slow there?  Especially for the time of year?  Saw posts in the cat forums either going unanswered or complete wrong advice from one responder and nobody correcting it.

Between Joe & company, the fun posters/moderators getting banned and the lack of snow... it was inevitable and sort of sad.  Have been enjoying the two FB groups for the older Sno Pro sleds, although there's a few dipshits in those too.  Then there's ACTR - aka Cat Comedy Central