Why were you banned from HCS?

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Good old Cappy.......... If god wanted you to eat that thing why did he put the dinning room so close to the shitter..... :lol:

This one needs bumped up soon too......lol

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/you-can-actually-give-your-valentine-a-chocolate-mold-of-your-butthole.1336145/#post-14097513

On 12/31/2020 at 7:42 PM, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Meh. Do what you gotta do lol. HCS is a waste of space anyways. Cant post anything remotely fun anyways :lol:

Actually, been doing more than I have in a while.  Reports have ticked up a bit and all you fuckers threw your sticks on the ice and left me!  Haven't posted much though.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, been doing more than I have in a while.  Reports have ticked up a bit and all you fuckers threw your sticks on the ice and left me!  Haven't posted much though.

Joe's bitch 🤭

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Let that be a lesson to you. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve had no interaction with him so....

But I’m guessing I’m gonna have to go try and get some of you back reinstated.  :lol:

I take PayPal.

Yeah that’s a no for me dog. 

Some people got banned for posting Joe Pishagr's name on HCS in the one thread, Joe said no posting personal info and deleted peoples posts and then banned people for posting his name on a web site. Maybe Joe should ban himself for Forum Rules & Terms Of Use Violations....lol

Page 2, post #35 in the thread below posted by Joe himself, this is a beekeeping website.

https://www.beesource.com/threads/okay-thats-it.366168/page-2

image.thumb.png.371a0bef9ef7e5bb43d1cc47cb142000.png

The thread from HCS, last post in the thread then Joe Pishgar closed the thread.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/what-caused-membership-to-decline-on-this-site.1876373/page-13

image.thumb.png.12f620932cc2a896e923e2711c49a7f8.png

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Doug said:

Even the innocent post are getting guys banned

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/they-thought-i-was-spamming.1877630/

Welcome to Dootalk 3.0, he better watch they don't ban him for having a dupe account while his other account is banned. If they are not a paying advertiser or vendor they'll get banned, the next thing they will probably start pushing is copy righted material being posted, turn the language filter on (no more swear word) (edited for language) fuckers.

He should tag the admin account and ask why he was banned with out a warning for his post. 

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

He should tag the admin account and ask why he was banned with out a warning for his post. 

Lol I think they did away with any warnings and just banned people.  I got no warnings or points just got banned for posting SPAM.

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I wonder how long ago he got banned for his post?

I’m guessing a week or less ago. 

He made a few posts about being happy to be back on HCS after being gone for a bunch of years and that his mother’s bar was taken over by his sister, was still open and doing well. He then posted the menu. That was about it. 

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Lol I think they did away with any warnings and just banned people.  I got no warnings or points just got banned for posting SPAM.

Looks like they changed the Terms Of use agreement from what it was a month or two ago, it's no longer a novel that needs to reviewed by a lawyer....lol

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/help/terms/

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m guessing a week or less ago. 

He made a few posts about being happy to be back on HCS after being gone for a bunch of years and that his mother’s bar was taken over by his sister, was still open and doing well. He then posted the menu. That was about it. 

No more posting about places to stop and eat while out riding or your favorite place to eat and what they have to offer on their menu to snowmobilers. Next will be your not allowed to post what oil you use, what studs/picks, what gear and so on down the line........... 

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Looks like they changed the Terms Of use agreement from what it was a month or two ago, it's no longer a novel that needs to reviewed by a lawyer....lol

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/help/terms/

Talk about censorship.  Could we post that the site Manager was unable to pass a snowmobile safety course and is not allowed to ride a snowmobile well alone at least.  This is the reason the Doo-talk ride was canceled.

• Haha 1