Why were you banned from HCS?

1 minute ago, A05GSHO said:

Hey Broski, Do you have a life other than FS here?  71,416 posts, fucking post whore. :lol:

And it's not like they are short......that fucker uses half of our bandwidth every month. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Hey Broski, Do you have a life other than FS here?  71,416 posts, fucking post whore. :lol:

How is that even possible. There is only like 3 legit snowmobile related threads on this site.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

Probably busy talking about 850 cranks with himself. Not sure if he will make it over here.

did he buy another new TV and get hooked into some Netflix series about a family of dwarves again?

1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

How is that even possible. There is only like 3 legit snowmobile related threads on this site.

four, I started a Venom/B-Last thread today... okay, 3-7/8

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

The notorious badtwin2 account strikes again!!! LOL

I've been considering a dupe recently, do you think Sandy Vagina would sneak past the head of HCS sniff test?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

If anybody here not banned on HCS, there is a guy asking Fusion 900 questions. Send him here, i can help. :)

Also, guy asking about Polarsfiles fir FST wuestions. Tell’m to try the Wayback Machine. It’s a place that takes snapshots here and there of all websites. Maybe they gave some if Polaris Files. Oh schit, just gave out a secret. :) : wink

Thanks

Edited by CFM

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've been considering a dupe recently, do you think Sandy Vagina would sneak past the head of HCS sniff test?

LOL ... what's the worst thing that could happen, you'd get banned again???  You could try Sandy VaJoeJoe 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Dirty Joe is into "PISHGAR'ing" on his ... wait, who am I kidding.  That douche has no spouse.  I don't think he's even capable of having a boyfriend.

pee.gif.bf83d6817aac2574c61b7704b75b2cb5.gif Maybe he gives himself a golden shower and thinks it counts....... lol

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Refresh my memory ... was that Little Root?  Or wait, was that your Indian name?  😂

Choco16..........I had a adadicktome procedure done a little over a year ago.

I don't know who you ex-HCS clowns think you are but I'll be standing at the door with a big fucking hammer smashing your dupes into tiny bits of banned turd confetti!

How's that feel?  Getting tossed out on your asses by a drunken guy wearing a pit coat and crocs?  HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA  ahHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!

:watching:

:lol: 

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Unless they set the site to human verification you'll get in, just get a different I.P. address & active email address, I'm pretty sure you need the active email address to verify and activate your new account.