Why were you banned from HCS?

15 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I think that is the best reason for being banned yet

He probably put his pit coat on the event.  Maybe moved up to Ambassador status like Steve.  Oh ya that didn't work out that good.

Edited by Doug
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I mean I did allege that Joe had ties to isis , did 9/11 , and pees while sitting down...

I’m just trying to figure out what the fuck dog piling is. 

Sounds like a Zambroski sport honestly. 

• Haha 1

A disagreement on an Internet message board wherein one person says something wrong or offensive, and a large number of people comment in response to tell the person how wrong and/or horrible they are, and continue to disparage the original commenter beyond any reasonable time limit.

dog poo.jpg

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I seen a post from Greenstreak yesterday in a old thread he dug up, he left a comment about Joe and someone edited his post and took Joes name out of the post.

Is Greenstreak a member on here and does he still post on this site? 

I didn’t know he was even on HCS anymore. 

Haven't posted over there since Saturday and got ban today for repeatedly posting spam.  Lol no warning no points just ban. :finger:

Was watching the brand specific forum and there's some good people over there yet. The hot topics were washing belts and using none, 1 or 2 washers with the needle bearing in the 2ndary.  I'm sure the oil thread will surface shortly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Doug said:

Haven't posted over there since Saturday and got ban today for repeatedly posting spam.  Lol no warning no points just ban. :finger:

Was watching the brand specific forum and there's some good people over there yet. The hot topics were washing belts and using none, 1 or 2 washers with the needle bearing in the 2ndary.  I'm sure the oil thread will surface shortly.

Sounds like OL Stevie is still feeding VS some shit from here. Or, VS is reading here and banning people. Either way, that’s pretty shitty. 

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Sounds like OL Stevie is still feeding VS some shit from here. Or, VS is reading here and banning people. Either way, that’s pretty shitty. 

Is he the one that got his "Ambassador" feathers plucked.

38 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Joe Pisser put him in cognito over there so he doesn't get his ass chewed on.  It's a conspiracy I tell ya 

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I saw a post in cat forum where guys were complaining because it got hijacked and one guy was asking why a mod wasn't cleaning it up 😂

I'm calling bullshit - - - -  Arctic Cat guys Never complain or clicked the Reported post button on HCS....... Never........ :lol: - - - sarcasm.gif.f3e7e4b0c07da24ba8142c80ca732d31.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Still arguing about washing the belt over there.