Why were you banned from HCS?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh honey, you all will be...trust me.  Or at least the ones not acting like retards.  Come on already.  This is just getting pathetic at a point.  You all know me and know I'm gonna post what the fuck I want...and still do.  But to try and pick a fight with a henchman the ownership clearly deems worthy is kinda silly to me.  But, I admire the gumption.....if I know what the big wHO HA was all about...I'd go out swinging too!  But I'm not doing it for some half-witted Doo tards on a website I don't even fucking visit anymore.

Owning a Doo is like owning a corvette.  Yes, it's a quality, top performing machine but, being put in the same boat at those Know nothing, retard owners is enough to sell and move on.

2138052514_haulingsled.gif.b31df8b735c7c3276d85973ac83910e0.gif

Since I can’t post over there can someone quote this post and paste it over there ?

Hey HCS admin Joe and owners /  I didn’t even break any rules. Not even as much as a warning. Go Fuck Yourselves you soft skinned fucks.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Since I can’t post over there can someone quote this post and paste it over there ?

Hey HCS admin Joe and owners /  I didn’t even break any rules. Not even as much as a warning. Go Fuck Yourselves you soft skinned fucks.

I can post that lol

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I was banned for "hate speech" for calling Aministrator Joe a FAGGOT and posting a picture of him and SnowRider :lol:

:lol: You put that up over there?   :bc: