Why were you banned from HCS?

9 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

You have been banned for the following reason: Inappropriate behavior towards Admin..... :lol:

admin.gif.594b99ca60b2d4c773df522f88503cbc.gif

317759143_Crybaby.gif.5d13c0fb03d8ff6f1bdece127f75eba3.gif<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Joe Pishgar

9 hours ago, CFM said:

They removed the thread too. 

that's what was so shocking, it was well thought out and had a solid poll with multiple options for users to convey their sentiment.  their loss... :)

seems odd they didn't fulfill my request to remove all my posts though???    Joe if you are reading this, you are a no-one and quite the cowardly pussy.  

7 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Correct. Drop the right word, or string of words, and you’ll have them all over you in a heartbeat. 

I used my least favorite verbs and adjectives.  they hate that now.

Even on my worst day, as mad as I could have been at any of the FORMER mods on HCS, I would have never taken that tone out of respect for their contributions to the site.

So once again, Fuck you Joe!  :)

17 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They won't remove content. Please read the terms and conditions. They know own that part of your "intellectual" (and I literally chuckled a bit typing intellectual) property. Again, terms and conditions. 

LOL Nick.  Admittedly, about 6.4% of my posts were intellectual, the rest where DEADLY serious.   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MinnIndy said:

HCS is looking better every day. It's beginning  to look like all the real ass holes migrated here along with some decent folks. 

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out  :news:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MinnIndy said:

HCS is looking better every day. It's beginning  to look like all the real ass holes migrated here along with some decent folks. 

You need to realize this is the HCS GDF x1000 .... yes, there are some assholes (well, we're all assholes ... it's just to what extent).  It takes a bit thicker skin to hang out here, and there's no safe space.

5 minutes ago, MinnIndy said:

Relax and just stay in the shallow end for a while until you see who is who and what is what. 

Just now, fortune46x said:

I feel uncool - the ban hammer has yet to hit me over there.

We need northstar rick , Ramsted, and icemanjoe on here to really get things going in the GDF

Oh, tricky Ricky would be a treat for sure!  :lol: 

Angry Man GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You need to realize this is the HCS GDF x1000 .... yes, there are some assholes (well, we're all assholes ... it's just to what extent).  It takes a bit thicker skin to hang out here, and there's no safe space.

He is over there pouting about shit.  Lol.  Amusing that people can't figure out that the GDF is not the same as the rest of the forum.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He is over there pouting about shit.  Lol.  Amusing that people can't figure out that the GDF is not the same as the rest of the forum.

The GDF will be, wait till VS Joe turns the language filter on for all cuss words, you type in Fuck You and you will soon be seeing Fuck You changed to "edit for bad language" Dootalk 2.0

:bigfinger:

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, MinnIndy said:

and you are here because..................?  

is it already that ronery over there?

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

watch it dude, I consider many of these so called assholes to be some of my best interweb friends and I'm deeply concerned I'm going to burn up all my YouTube post embed credits in one shot. 

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I feel uncool - the ban hammer has yet to hit me over there.

We need northstar rick , Ramsted, and icemanjoe on here to really get things going in the GDF

go out in style man, line up for the double - pin that shit to the bar, hold on tight and let nature take it's course.

or, just keep being that nice guy from Iowa that everyone loves. 

(cough) pussy

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

apparently 'management' doesn't realize that either, although all the best and most active 'discussions' on HCS were almost always in the GDF.

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

The GDF will be, wait till VS Joe turns the language filter on for all cuss words, you type in Fuck You and you will soon be seeing Fuck You changed to "edit for bad language" Dootalk 2.0

:bigfinger:

Chappelle nailed it, Joe and his types are exactly part of the problem with free speech and the continuous pussification of this world. 

and that's it folks... I'm all out of YouTube credits for the night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I think Joe is

A.. regrouping 

B.. gave up lol

. My avatar is still up, I'm sure it breaks some kind of rules lol. And my gay fight video is still there 

it's Thursday, he's out getting his taint waxed

• Haha 1