Why were you banned from HCS?

14 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No he legit isn’t on the list anymore.  

This bag of dicks however.....talk about a power trip. 

F68F3BDB-AE43-4820-B66F-964EF66EEB25.jpeg

Lol!  Hate is a bad color on you.  :lol:

I still have no idea what all this bullshit was about.  How something from Dootalk worked its way into HCS and led to all this bizarro horse shit is just weird to me.  Internet forums are serious business!   :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I still have no idea what all this bullshit was about.  How something from Dootalk worked its way into HCS and led to all this bizarro horse shit is just weird to me.  Internet forums are serious business!   :lmao:

A member from dootalk got banned, started a thread on HCS about being banned, Members on HCS added their opinions about dootalk & their Iron fisted ways of Modding, the admin on dootalk got upset that he and "His" site were being picked on, VS site admins got involved in the thread and thru P.M.'s, then HCS/VS admins boss Joe Pishgar got involved, some of this happened in the forums and a lot of it happened thru P.M.'s with Joe Pishgar, I think 6 or 8 pages of P.M.'s 25 messages per page, Joe Pishgar said Mods & Admins are and will be held to a higher standard than members, you will follow the Forums Rules & Terms Of Use agreement or you will no longer be a Mod or Admin on HCS or any other VS owned site. See Ya I/we are not going to have some guy who's only worked for VS for around six months and knows nothing about the site, it's members or what goes on pretty much very day for the last 18 years tell us what to do or not do. 

That's my cliff notes version of what happened........ lol.gif.8e80a8008c536bc40a8f189767ea545f.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Says the guy that is a mod on two sites. 🙄 🤣

VS Joe, is that you?!? LOL

At HCS I've been banned by both Tommcat and Jerry 976 and I am proud of it.
The first was complete horseshit, and the 2nd was somewhat merited, but I can be a mother fucking pain in the ass, so maybe I deserved it.

In hindsight though, I'd rather be banned by them then some pussy ass Admin diaper filler.

Edited by amstech
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No he legit isn’t on the list anymore.  

This bag of dicks however.....talk about a power trip. 

F68F3BDB-AE43-4820-B66F-964EF66EEB25.jpeg

I mean I didn't know if he was serious about the fuck you all part

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I mean I didn't know if he was serious about the fuck you all part

Oh, Gotcha. No idea on that. It was probably just more cover up.

My guess is that he still “works” for VS in one form or the other somewhere. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

You guys trying to write Freedomsledder.com on HCS use "Flip Text .org, type in freedomsledder.com in the top box and it flips your message upside down in the bottom box, copy & paste the flipped text on HCS and the software does not know it reads freedomsledder.com...lol

ɯoɔ˙ɹǝppǝןsɯopǝǝɹɟ

Clicky below;

http://www.fliptext.org/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Lol. Good one.

Makes my banning even funnier, in another way. Effortless, really.  Just  2 public links of Joe including VS’s webpage of employees and joe’s link’nd. That’s it. Clic, click, boom......

banned,

lololololololololol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im still throwing insults around in the CE haven't had an issue yet...

Guess you gotta insult VS Joe to have the rules enforced 🤷 

They removed the sticky thread rules posted at the top of the C.E........ lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Im still throwing insults around in the CE haven't had an issue yet...

Guess you gotta insult VS Joe to have the rules enforced 🤷 

Correct. Drop the right word, or string of words, and you’ll have them all over you in a heartbeat. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CFM said:

Lol. Good one.

Makes my banning even funnier, in another way. Effortless, really.  Just  2 public links of Joe including VS’s webpage of employees and joe’s link’nd. That’s it. Clic, click, boom......

banned,

lololololololololol

Here’s the Linkeden page:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joepishgar

And the Vertical Scope page

https://www.verticalscope.com/about/management-team/

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

They removed the sticky thread rules posted at the top of the C.E........ lol

Before I got booted I had editted the rules I had posted that you wrote up to "I have no rules" and for the gdf I changed them to "Thunderdome". They caught the gdf and changed my post back that's when I told them I shouldn't be posting rules on their forum so they modified it but left my name. They're weird. 

The new software they are using on their sites now once you make a post and then go back and edit your post any Admin can look at the edit(s) you made to your post even if you just corrected a spelling mistake, it shows what you had written before the edit & after the edit so I knew they would put the GDF rules back after you removed them....lol

2013554005_Bloodykeyboard.gif.a757218ddd1ee55e319bf6dd9c87ddeb.gif<<<<<<< Joe Pishgar and "His" team banning members and editing threads & posts......... :tumbleweed:

• Like 2