Why were you banned from HCS?

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Lol, you beat me too it. I posted same thing.

Actually, if I click ‘Private’ bottom left in my screen,(iphone),  hcs won’t see me i can pull up hcs snd read threads, just not sign in nor participate.

Hmm, have to see if Samsung has the same thing

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ross e-mails me from time to time. I miss the guy up here. Saw Ross on an ATV here this last Summer.

Still comes up once in a while.  Was shocked when he sold his place even through it had been for sale for a while and his sleds.  I still send him pics of some of our rides asking if he misses it.  I just get a thumbs up.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Still comes up once in a while.  Was shocked when he sold his place even through it had been for sale for a while and his sleds.  I still send him pics of some of our rides asking if he misses it.  I just get a thumbs up.

I have many pics of his place when we took cranks there for re-building. No one could beat his price, not even close.

Edited by XCR1250

8 minutes ago, Doug said:

When he was in Sussex I'd call him and if it was an easy job he would do the crank while I was there.  Still can't replace his grass drags.  That's always a topic when we ride with Gus

Yup, even here he would say go get a bite to eat and when you come back it will be done.

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

When he was in Sussex I'd call him and if it was an easy job he would do the crank while I was there.  Still can't replace his grass drags.  That's always a topic when we ride with Gus

I have lots of Grass drag pics, I enjoyed racing there, daughter Lori & I won quite a few.

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

What????

2 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Don't do it jerry!!!!

2 hours ago, CFM said:

Joke ?

How did you do it ?

It is a Joke guys, I took a screen shot of a P.M. and edited the original message out and typed in the new stuff, Look who signed the P.M.

T-H-E- Administrator - - lol - - Like how football players say their name and where the played football at before the NFL

Jerry 976 - - T-H-E- University Of Hard Knocks........ :lol::lol:

• Like 2

I wasn't sure if stevem was serious about that post where he said he's not a mod anymore and fuck you all.

I find it pathetic if any adult is upset about losing moderator status on an internet forum.  And, why was he mad at anyone here about it anyway?  Weird.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

It is a Joke guys, I took a screen shot of a P.M. and edited the original message out and typed in the new stuff, Look who signed the P.M.

T-H-E- Administrator - - lol - - Like how football players say their name and where the played football at before the NFL

Jerry 976 - - T-H-E- University Of Hard Knocks........ :lol::lol:

I wish KFC would put an angry emoticon option in. Fuck you Jerry 🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

coffee-n-news.gif.dac9d1debe39db70e1a0b5e8a317d3e6.gif

941129204_GotYa.thumb.jpg.30abfcb37d38912b83de6c2ac7410759.jpg

Gotcha........... lol.gif.b135c82436fddc1bca6f518065cfde38.gifrofl.png.6fdf0ac7283943e0bc40b5fa60a13756.pngroflrofl.gif.d770803ae6ae5b4ead54fd4150b64405.gifuser84561_pic8518_1296933908_thumb.gif.978cde54d52f443f430bae03ded53f99.gif

Before I got to the bottom I was thinking this doesn't sound like a Joe Pisser written post, wasn't professional enough.  THEN I got to the bottom and.........................

pi7rkyEyT.jpg

In all honesty I can't say that I trust Mod Skioutly at HCS.  Heres why,  We gave him Mod access to see what the new software looked like at HCS, he's a mod at DooTalk and I just got a gut feeling that he's been informing the Grunt, and perhaps, VS, inside information.

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

In all honesty I can't say that I trust Mod Skioutly at HCS.  Heres why,  We gave him Mod access to see what the new software looked like at HCS, he's a mod at DooTalk and I just got a gut feeling that he's been informing the Grunt, and perhaps, VS, inside information.

Hmmm, could be.

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Anything is possible, but I doubt it.  @Jerry 976 would likely say the same thing.

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Anything is possible, but I doubt it.  @Jerry 976 would likely say the same thing.

He was a mod before all of the shit hit the fan with Dootalk, he is very thankful for allowing him Mod access to the site, He thanked me several times via P.M. for leaving him out of the pit Grunt B.S. and not making him feel guilty by association, He did do some Mod stuff and maybe a little more than other mods, spam accounts, edited misspelled thread titles, moved threads, deleted items per request. He just wanted left out of all of the B.S. period. I even asked him if he wanted to stay on as a mod or step down and he said as long as he's not stepping on anyones toes or pissing someone off he would like to stay on as a mod. J.M.O. He's a good guy and just wants to help people out just like we all did at one point in time. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 11:27 PM, mnstang said:

I wasn't sure if stevem was serious about that post where he said he's not a mod anymore and fuck you all.

I find it pathetic if any adult is upset about losing moderator status on an internet forum.  And, why was he mad at anyone here about it anyway?  Weird.

No he legit isn’t on the list anymore.  

This bag of dicks however.....talk about a power trip. 

F68F3BDB-AE43-4820-B66F-964EF66EEB25.jpeg