Why were you banned from HCS?

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So in a nutshell they lost a bunch of good volunteer help and members so one guy can puff his chest out and feel like the king of the world. 

I think you guys all did the right thing. 

Not according the Verticalscope "Chief Forum Manager" Joe Pishgar  we all should have just followed his orders and done what he said and everything would have been just fine.

JOE>>>>>  :kissmyass:  <<<<< Joe

:lol::lol:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 2

I was banned for "trolling" hahahaha must have missed that in the "terms of use". Fucker closed Jerry's farewell thread too because "it ran it's course". What a piece of shit.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I was banned for "trolling" hahahaha must have missed that in the "terms of use". Fucker closed Jerry's farewell thread too because "it ran it's course". What a piece of shit.

Is it Joe Pisser or one of his grunts?  Maybe even Mod Stevem5215. 

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Let's hear it.  Saw a lot of it unwind, but post up for what we all missed.

I got married 16 years ago, posted my wedding picture and some guys thought it would be funny to photo chop my wife’s face/body in a variety of nasty ways, and I wanted to kill people.  Many took my side, many didn’t.  In hindsight, it was a ton of drama and probably drove alotta traffic, but it caused Rob a bunch of stress and he even offered to sell me the site.  Again in hindsight, I probably should have bought it.  Dan ended up buying it and reselling it a few years later for a nice profit.  I think if he had kept it private, had good moderation, sold ad space, it would be a lot bigger than it is now.  Fuck this faceless corporate ownership bullshit, that’s pretty much when I left and came here.  We see now the result.  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tommcat banned me once but, I think he’s banned everyone at one time or another.

:lmao:

He got so excited with the ban hammer, he banned himself!!!  We had to reinstate him!! LOL

No .... not really.  But it sounds like it could have happened!!

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He got so excited with the ban hammer, he banned himself!!!  We had to reinstate him!! LOL

No .... not really.  But it sounds like it could have happened!!

Yeah, he let me use his hammer when he exited and half the people on my street got banned...they weren’t even members!!!!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm trying to get him(Tommy) here but he's a stubborn fucker!!

yeah....I’ve tried also but now, maybe he’ll get here.

• Haha 1

This is all sort of funny.  I think most of us at one time  or another posted how another one of us was the reason HCS was in the shitter.  That claim was usually brought on by a madcatter arguing why sales #'s don't matter or while defending textron

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was banned awhile back for picking on Sayatothebuffet but I was allowed back in on the word of a few good men.🤣🏼🇺🇸

I DGAF, that was to one of the funniest night I ever had on HCS.  :lol:

• Haha 1