Why were you banned from HCS?

Hard to say but rumor is my dick was too big ?  Jealousy sucks. :thumb: :lol:

I provided two links on HCS, Deephaven. And that was it, boom !  Next thing I knoiw He started banning us and deleting posts. Sure others put up stuff but I missed it. Hope they post it here. Poor Jerry976 couldn't get kicked off till today, he was really wanting to yesterday and last night. Lololol

1st link https://www.verticalscope.com/about/management-team/

VS management team.  His profile is the only Joe there.

2nd Link was his publick LinkedIn.

This one is good too - see his blog nake at bottom:

https://pishgar.com/author/greypawn/

Lolololololol

Probably got a pickle stuck between his toes or something. I dunno. :)

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

We were arguing for 2 months with VS administration about this in PM's. It all started when we admins agreed to let PitGrunt, admin at DooTalk, become a Mod at HCS so he could familiarize himself with the new software. At the same time Noodles and I got suspended from Dootalk, in my case for posting pics of my Dynojet PV3, Noodles I don't know why. The Dootalk thread escalated as they do and the Grunt was called various names which he felt was inappropriate and cried to VS. So thats it in a nutshell.

I'm sure others, Bontz, will chime in here and explain more and I will as well, but right now I'm burnt out from it all.

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

We were arguing for 2 months with VS administration about this in PM's. It all started when we admins agreed to let PitGrunt, admin at DooTalk, become a Mod at HCS so he could familiarize himself with the new software. At the same time Noodles and I got suspended from Dootalk, in my case for posting pics of my Dynojet PV3, Noodles I don't know why. The Dootalk thread escalated as they do and the Grunt was called various names which he felt was inappropriate and cried to VS. So thats it in a nutshell.

I'm sure others, Bontz, will chime in here and explain more and I will as well, but right now I'm burnt out from it all.

You’ve always been a problem, IMO.

:lol:

”Public Relations Officer”.  I still wear the title you gave me proudly!!!!  :lmao:

Just now, amstech said:

CFM! Damn i thought id never say this, but is it good to see your pink, succulent, petite, yet stretched, buthole!

I think I remember @CFM from the HCS NH forum from back in the early to mid 2000's. It's been a long time since I was very active on HCS.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’ve always been a problem, IMO.

:lol:

”Public Relations Officer”.  I still wear the title you gave me proudly!!!!  :lmao:

Hell you should have been there years back it was a lot more fun.

My Admin privileges were revoked because I re-opened the original DooTalk thread there after VS Joe closed it.  I was banned because HSR posted links of Joe Pissers Chief dickhead at VS in a PM to us admins and I posted them in the GDF.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Edited by A05GSHO

9 minutes ago, amstech said:

CFM! Damn i thought id never say this, but is it good to see your pink, succulent, petite, yet stretched, butthole!

Lololol

I saw what you and others where posting today. Good stuff.

Rest of our world doesn’t realize we  US ‘guys’ can brawl with each other for long time, then drop the schit, and band to fight a common enemy, then go right back to it. Lololol

It’s testosterone, not Toxic Masculinity like the pusses our new world want to think. 

• Like 3

For those of you still at HCS watch out for Mod steve5215.  Were not sure about this guy, but what we do know is he has his nose up VS's ass.  From my inside connection there he's deleting a lot of your posts and cleaning things up.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think that name sounds familiar...he might have registered here today.

I'll have to take a look.  If he did and participates I guess we'll get his true opinions on this shit over there

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

False alarm, lol. There were 4 more HCS members needing validation though. Fucking slacking @Zambroski
is useless...

3 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Ya Broski was useless ant HCS as well.  He ride a Cat thats why.

You two funbois better knock this shit off....

7DE1E7D4-0C9E-488E-97E7-FA9450CB5320.gif

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

For those of you still at HCS watch out for Mod steve5215.  Were not sure about this guy, but what we do know is he has his nose up VS's ass.  From my inside connection there he's deleting a lot of your posts and cleaning things up.

I never quite understood why he was made a mod in the first place :dunno: I know he's tech savvy but he wasn't part of our "crowd" ,,,seemed weird. He's a VS lackey for sure though.