Se Mn conditions

X2700

• 9 months later...
13 hours ago, X2700 said:

Hopefully some year we can get a group ride together down here!!!!

I'm game , I am in Cresco not too far off the MN border . 

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure you can call it a “HCS Brisk ride” with all the banned HCS members though.

the Banned ride. complete with matching Tshirts of pissguard on the body of a angry little elf. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

The freedom run!!

Here it is!

42 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I'm game , I am in Cresco not too far off the MN border . 

the Banned ride. complete with matching Tshirts of pissguard on the body of a angry little elf. 

:lol:

Those poor twats.  

Hopefully the folks in SE Minny & NE Iowa survived the big storm last night?  I had to go to Decorah to pick the kid up yesterday, and glad we traveled in the afternoon vs. the later evening ... holy shit, what a debacle.  Looks like the majority of the route I would have been on (Plainview, Eyota, Preston, Decorah) all got hit hard with the winds.  And of course the 10"-12" of snow we HAD is basically gone now.  Starting over again, which I guess is expected since we normally go through the "Christmas Thaw" every year.

The wind was impressive.  I heard there were a couple of tornadoes, but we just had wild winds.  We lost power from before 9 last night until about 4 this afternoon.    It was starting to get a little cool in the house.

It’s been quite a while since I’ve been east of Zumbrota - Mazeppa area on a snowmobile.  Those trails are very scenic, always fun when I do get a chance.  

On 12/16/2021 at 10:06 PM, p51mstg said:

The wind was impressive.  I heard there were a couple of tornadoes, but we just had wild winds.  We lost power from before 9 last night until about 4 this afternoon.    It was starting to get a little cool in the house.

It’s been quite a while since I’ve been east of Zumbrota - Mazeppa area on a snowmobile.  Those trails are very scenic, always fun when I do get a chance.  

We didn't have the worst of the winds last week and my yard was still covered in branches and torn off shingles.

Snow likely up north the end of this week.  Nothing in southern MN.  Our trails are bare dirt here.  Dusting of snow yesterday but will be a mostly brown Christmas.

We spent Saturday morning running through the wooded area sections of our trails to do cleanup from the wind last Wed/Thu, and thankfully we really only had 2 downed trees that were "big".  Good thing for multiple chainsaws and volunteers!  Most of the remaining cleanup were smaller limbs that were hanging into the trails or dead stuff that got blown over and was easily pushed out of the way.  Got it all cleaned up & now waiting for Mother Nature to start cooperating.  The temps don't look too good for this week, unless a person is anxious to see snow melt off driveways (me).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Extreme se mn starting to get groomers out.

caledonia and Houston are rolling trails when I was through there today.

looks rideable to me!!

Not this way ... not yet anyway.