HCS Members, Welcome To FreedomSledder!

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Because Jerry 976 is truly an ASSHOLE and Verticalscope wants to continue to let every member or guest to their site know Jerry 976 is and will always be an ASSHOLE...... :thumbsup:

Us FreedomSledder’s asked Santa for the asshole in your avatar. Guess we have been on the naughty list so he sent you instead. 🤣😂🤣😂

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Here's my take guys .... screw VS and any site they run.  I really don't care any longer.

Yup. They literally approached me to be an admin on another one of their sites about 3-4 months ago. I agreed to do it at the time and have no issue with how they have run that site, until this current debacle. So, I told them to remove me from over there now too. Any remaining staff with a sack would ask them to do the same. No reason to be a mod/admin for VS unless you just have to have internet “power” or some shit, period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's the problem with what Joe Pishgar & his VS team did, Joe is NOT a man of his word I asked many times to have my account delete, Joe said he would process my request. All Joe & his team did was deactivate my account, my posts are still there just a different user name/number, but every post someone quoted of mine still shows Jerry 976 attached to that quoted post, again Joe Pishgar is not a man of his word. 1086690060_MyHCSRequest1.thumb.jpg.417a11bb848a610e1bd398336c9e55c5.jpg150039300_MyHCSRequest2.thumb.jpg.57ee5722f22d5dec6f80fd2be1b9b61e.jpg

35 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. They literally approached me to be an admin on another one of their sites about 3-4 months ago. I agreed to do it at the time and have no issue with how they have run that site, until this current debacle. So, I told them to remove me from over there now too. Any remaining staff with a sack would ask them to do the same. No reason to be a mod/admin for VS unless you just have to have internet “power” or some shit, period. 

Welcome to the dark side side buddy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Simmer down you Croc wearing faggot!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Are you still with hcs

39 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I guess I am now banned.  Was it something I said??

Took you forever. I have been watching all you yahoos. I got canned in one strike of the enter button. Lololol

Your avatar looks like Mr Joe no dick. :) Caddylover has done same but different pic.

Love it.