HCS Members, Welcome To FreedomSledder!

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

I just went over to hcs and pasted FreedomSledder.com on every open thread in the GDF.  SHould get the hammer shortly...

hcs.jpg

Chump change, that won't get you banned for that you have to tell Joe to fuck off, post his pic, try some full nudes in the not safe for work thread.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZR8000lxr said:

MR POOPOO,   Listen closely,  I am not banning anyone.  Just the SPAM.  So if you'd like to get banned SPAM AWAY.   Your call.   

And yes, PLEASE just move on.  What's wrong with that ?   What did i ever do to you ?   

Fuck off 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly don't understand why some of you are just purposely trying to get banned over there (or any other forum or site).  Why?  Sure seems like a lot of effort to me.  :dunno:

If you don't want to continue the work...just ask me to ban you.  I don't want to but...if that's what you really want....I guess I can help you out.  But, c'mon.  Be sensible here.

I was banned for “trolling” whatever that means, wasn’t trying but couldn’t care less at this point. Now @ZR8000lxr you can report back to fuckhead Joe now 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I was banned for “trolling” whatever that means, wasn’t trying but couldn’t care less at this point. Now @ZR8000lxr you can report back to fuckhead Joe now 

YoU iS a TrobLe MakR!  :lol: 

See the source image

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't hold back, Steve....tell the class how you really feel. :lmao:

He's always kept his real feelings close to his chest.  Like me.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Helloooo? Anybody out there? The damdest thing just happened... I was on another forum and I typed in hardcoresledder.com and it redirected me here. What just happened? Who are you people???:ashamed:

Edited by nascarmike
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nascarmike said:

Helloooo? Anybody out there? The damdest thing just happened... I was on another forum and I typed in hardcoresledder.com and it redirected me here. What just happened? Who are you people???:ashamed:

Welcome, Mike!

Really HSR ?   FUCK OFF is all you got ?   

And really as an Administrator on here is that "in good standing" with the owners of the group ?   Ok, whatever.   

And BTW,  again,  What did I do to you to deserve anything from you ?   I didn't spite any of your posts.  Like never.   And heck,  If anything I'm guilty of letting the ball drop badly while a Mod there.   You guys berated some people badly and really VS never cared did they.   It took a long time for something to happen.  I never said a peep to anyone.  You guys did the "talking".   That dootalk guy is where your anger should be directed.  I'm just here for the fun of it.   It is a fun site.  Isn't that what it's here for ?  

And ckf,  is this enough ?  Need more ?  

1 minute ago, ZR8000lxr said:

And really as an Administrator on here is that "in good standing" with the owners of the group ?   Ok, whatever.   

And BTW,  again,  What did I do to you to deserve anything from you ?   I didn't spite any of your posts.  Like never.   And heck,  If anything I'm guilty of letting the ball drop badly while a Mod there.   You guys berated some people badly and really VS never cared did they.   It took a long time for something to happen.  I never said a peep to anyone.  You guys did the "talking".   That dootalk guy is where your anger should be directed.  I'm just here for the fun of it.   It is a fun site.  Isn't that what it's here for ?  

Don't drag me in to your fight. I didn't have anything to do with this mess other than allow them a place to hang out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't hold back, Steve....tell the class how you really feel. :lmao:

Fucker spends all day cock blocking this site from members and then comes over here to do his mod work!! Fuck that ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Are you seriously crying to admin already?? Lmfao best go back to your safe space cunt

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Welp I am banned from HCS.  Doesn't say for how long though....

download3.jpg

some guy just posted on h.c.s. , asked how to get a hold of a few people that just left the site.

i posted try freedom sledder, took my post and changed it to h.c.s.

they are watching the site .

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

LmFAO - coming from you the previous administrator on HCS   

Crying ?  I'm not but  you look like you are!

Shouldn’t you be on HCS making sure nobody finds this place?? Joe’s balls are probably ready for a polish too!! Oh and before I forget, fuck off

• Like 2