HCS Members, Welcome To FreedomSledder!

MinnIndy checking in. I used to be Ultraspxse a long time ago before the first ugly site transition at hcs. Just read about the cluster fuck at HCS and found this place regardless of them hiding it.

Edited by MinnIndy
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

Guess I can’t look at your recent activity. 

Okay, look at MnMustang’s quote of me here.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/dootalk.1876309/post-20519425

That post he quoted of me wad totally deleted by Joe Blow, so that’s all his quotes show. The thread deleted was the one I provided those two links. VS company page and Jo’s Linkin’d thing a ma bob.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, ckf said:

We actually have a few sled topics since their arrival.

When are you getting off that barge and returning to the lower 48?

I saw that, it looks as though we will have some fun threads coming up.  :bc:

I don't know wh n I get to go home. We still have to discharge the barge, either in St Paul or here in Dutch Harbor. It looks as though I will definitely miss Christmas and most likely new years also.

I finished the last of my whiskey last night so I might just walk off and go home!  :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CFM said:

Okay, look at MnMustang’s quote of me here.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/dootalk.1876309/post-20519425

That post he quoted of me wad totally deleted by Joe Blow, so that’s all his quotes show. The thread deleted was the one I provided those two links. VS company page and Jo’s Linkin’d thing a ma bob.

and look at this stevem5215 agrees with 044, aka Frankie.  Watch out for this Stevem5215 over there.

Stevem5215.jpg

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Yep, liked a lot of posts yesterday.   

Anyway, who is that 044ka guy ?  You say Frankie ?  Wasn't he the one who stirred the pot up on some forum ?  Polaris forum maybe ? 

Steve

Are you related to Neal? 

Just curious.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

and look at this stevem5215 agrees with 044, aka Frankie.  Watch out for this Stevem5215 over there.

Stevem5215.jpg

He is ZR8000lxr here. We settled this out last night. :) See post just above this one.

Yeah, I hate me too.   I liked some posts on HCS (and here too).  I must be guilty of something !     Oh yeah and I like Trump over Biden cause Biden is an asshat and Trump at least just told us like it is.   He was going to beat the h*ll out of others (which he did) and make himself look like an idiot (which he did) and why wouldn't he be like that.   Most CEO's are NUTS anyway and psychotic too.   But, at least he isn't "Mr Flip Flop" Biden and we could count on him to beat the crap out of people who needed it.  (Europe, China, Ruskies etc..)  More power to him.  I'm not sad hate me too. 

I don't know anyone and no one knows me that I know of... and I really have little idea of what was going on (and like it that way... it's how I live my life)... but the little I do know makes me not want to partake in anything that brings VS any modicum of benefit so here I am.

1 hour ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Yeah, I hate me too.   I liked some posts on HCS (and here too).  I must be guilty of something !     Oh yeah and I like Trump over Biden cause Biden is an asshat and Trump at least just told us like it is.   He was going to beat the h*ll out of others (which he did) and make himself look like an idiot (which he did) and why wouldn't he be like that.   Most CEO's are NUTS anyway and psychotic too.   But, at least he isn't "Mr Flip Flop" Biden and we could count on him to beat the crap out of people who needed it.  (Europe, China, Ruskies etc..)  More power to him.  I'm not sad hate me too. 

So which "part" of that post were you liking,,,Tommcats or 044ka"s,,,, curious

1 minute ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Both actually.  I think that Tommcat has a valid point and so does AK440.  (isn't that who was banned ?)

Steve

So no spine,,,gotcha. What point of 044KA did you agree with because he's pretty specific??? And if you agree with him why the fuck are you following everyone here???Still trying to be a cool kid???

• Like 1