Check your account email address ×

Member Registrations

ckf

I noticed a lot of new member registrations coming in today. As there are a few former members of this site that aren't welcome it will take a bit to sort through the new members and approve them. I have messaged  @HSR & @Zambroski and asked them to help @SSFB and I go through the registrations as they are more familiar with the HCS crew. Have a little patience and we'll get everyone approved.  

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Thanks for taking care of this guys. :bc:

Yes, thanks guys. I don't have a clue who most of them are, but they can't possibly been any worse than the crew we already have :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

i'm in, formally LexusLover

LOVE your avatar.  Wish I was still on HCS to do the same.  I'm going to let things cool down and then create a dupe.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

LOVE your avatar.  Wish I was still on HCS to do the same.  I'm going to let things cool down and then create a dupe.

gonna post something now, will change my avatar there to Sleepless Joe.  although if i get banned i have a lot of PMs that have sledding info i refer back to.  Any way to download and archive that?

FYI, i had sent a PM at HCS over to HSR earlier today about Freedom Sledders and they even changed my private message heading from freedom sledders to hard core sledders. So, yeah, expect them to be monitoring all PMs.  

Edited by McLovin
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

gonna post something now, will change my avatar there to Sleepless Joe.

FYI, i send a PM at HCS over to HSR about Freedom Sledders and they even changed my private message heading from freedom sledders to hard core sledders. So, yeah, expect them to be monitoring all PMs.  

Probably just a word filter that works everywhere on the forum. If you were to send the FS logo and it gets deleted then they are monitoring PMs

• Like 2

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Probably just a word filter that works everywhere on the forum. If you were to send the FS logo and it gets deleted then they are monitoring PMs

Going to have to see if I can remember my password..  last time I logged into HCS was in 2009 according to my profile...  seems to be a few asking about what the new site is.

Sup Gents...... I would have never guessed it would be so hard to have my account deleted, and fuck face didn't even delete it he deactivated it....... I guess his reading comprehension aren't that good or he's not a man of his word.....lol

Gunzz.jpg

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 5