HCS members

ckf

You're a good man @ckf .... thanks!!  I've been here lurking for a long time, but just couldn't quite get on board with some of the banter (mostly politics).  I know some of the regulars will bitch, and call it a "safe space" but whatever.  I'll be happy to contribute to the cause if/when this gains traction.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

image.png

Perfect.

It is funny, I became an HCS member last night looking for tech help with my sled. It was suggested by a guy at tbp. Now HCS is coming here and the circle continues lol

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You're a good man @ckf .... thanks!!  I've been here lurking for a long time, but just couldn't quite get on board with some of the banter (mostly politics).  I know some of the regulars will bitch, and call it a "safe space" but whatever.  I'll be happy to contribute to the cause if/when this gains traction.  Thanks again!

Me either, I hang out in the more GF type threads  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

It sure would be nice to have more sled related topics instead of the usual politically motivated stuff

• Like 4

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, amstech said:

Once enough folks get wind of the change and we get settled in, more will contribute.
I plan to pay for a years membership for $25 once I get a few things done.

To any site admins, keep on eye on new memberships!

There is only 2 guys in charge...   one is a drone crashing fool and the other is a shitty golfer.  Don’t insult family and everything else is pretty much a go

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is only 2 guys in charge...   one is a drone crashing fool and the other is a shitty golfer.  Don’t insult family and everything else is pretty much a go

:bigfinger:  I flew today without a crash

20201209-DJI_0033-jay.jpg

2 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Zlzebub proven right once again. 

I miss johnny  :(

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:  I flew today without a crash

20201209-DJI_0033-jay.jpg

I miss johnny  :(

I havent crashed my cheap model yet...  except a minor brush with the wall in the bathroom when the wife was in the shower...  AB08C410-E8F5-4E5C-A404-CBCD7804F4C0.thumb.jpeg.af94dd3083da77dda8ebd299308e7ab8.jpegfigured I would have it piled up by now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I know he doesn’t come around anymore, but he didn’t die did he? 

good dude :bc: 

No, Vince still talks to Johnny. At least he did the last I knew @Mileage Psycho  ???

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I havent crashed my cheap model yet...  except a minor brush with the wall in the bathroom when the wife was in the shower...  AB08C410-E8F5-4E5C-A404-CBCD7804F4C0.thumb.jpeg.af94dd3083da77dda8ebd299308e7ab8.jpegfigured I would have it piled up by now

I have a blast flying mine :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

OK CFK, looks good.  NOW can you make Bontz and I admins so we can keep those ignorant fags in the Current Events forum out?  LOL

Not if you keep calling him CFK  :lol: 

• Haha 1