Here comes the guys from HCS

Legend

19 minutes ago, Legend said:

yes

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is admin editing the posts over there to edit out "Freedomesledder.com" and replace it with "Hardcoresledder.com"? 

19 minutes ago, Legend said:

yes

Theres only 1 admin left and a couple active mods there.  Since the software upgrade Mods/Admins can do next to nothing our rights were taken away.  It's the VS employees doing it NOT volunteer admins or mods

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mostly trump cult members. Should be fun. 

great just what we need.  Bigger safe space for Trumpers.    Maybe Snowrider can recruit some fellow low IQ cult members from the left so it can be a complete shit show.

11 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Hey CKF can we get a separate Hardcore Sledder forum here to separate us from all these ignorant, mindless, faggots?

I'll come up with something..... Would a general forum work?   I put the ours together with CE as the GF didn't get much use.

19 minutes ago, amstech said:

Wow! That was fun!
I am fighting the good fight on HCS, posting a picture of Freedomsledder because the admin keeps changing all freedomsledder links to HCS!

I thought in the past they put a filter on the word “freedomsledder”

kinda like how the “n” word automatically shows up as “black”

:bc: 

• Gold Member

Good to see new members...  hopefully they join and have fun in the shenanigans instead just hanging out in their sub forum.

we should have an “introduce  yourself and if you are a retarded faggot(liberal) or if you are a pussy getting never wrong badass(intelligent)” thread so we know who is who that comes over!

8 minutes ago, amstech said:

Once I get settled in I plan to purchase a years membership for $25.

Because of the freedom associated with the website we don't attract advertisers, lol.  The membership pays the bills. But, I don't want anyone to feel that they have to pay.Regular members don't have as much storage space for uploads.  CM's get unlimited storage space

Fortunately we just moved to a faster more powerful server just before you guys arrived, LOL

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Because of the freedom associated with the website we don't attract advertisers, lol.  The membership pays the bills. But, I don't want anyone to feel that they have to pay.Regular members don't have as much storage space for uploads.  CM's get unlimited storage space

Fortunately we just moved to a faster more powerful server just before you guys arrived, LOL

Who you gonna replace SSFB with? He’s far too emotional to handle this transition. :bc: 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Mostly trump cult members. Should be fun. 

Holy fuck  is that the truth...The Current Events Forum is Toadie Central and Phil The Shill is the leader.🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck  is that the truth...The Current Events Forum is Toadie Central and Phil The Shill is the leader.🤣👍🏼

Fresh meat never hurt anything.  I hope they have thick skin, lol

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve taken a few peeks over there. It’s a disaster of cultish beliefs and ideologies. A never ending cult rally. 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

wherever retards congregate.....

Anyone see a pattern? :lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1