Elon give the middle finger to California.

BOHICA

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I was reading the comments in that article for entertainment.

Man, the lot of those people need to spend some time outside California, or even just out of the shitties they live in...

I have friends who I grew up with who moved to California about 15 years ago and I finally had to block the woman because of her libtard defending of the CA handling of forestry while the fires were blazing.  Their home was spared, fire was 2 miles away.

41 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have friends who I grew up with who moved to California about 15 years ago and I finally had to block the woman because of her libtard defending of the CA handling of forestry while the fires were blazing.  Their home was spared, fire was 2 miles away.

I lived in LA for 2 years when I was younger. The people there think Cali is great, Arizona is OK, and the rest of the country is “why would anyone want to live there?”:lol: I heard that many times.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I lived in LA for 2 years when I was younger. The people there think Cali is great, Arizona is OK, and the rest of the country is “why would anyone want to live there?”:lol: I heard that many times.

So is it great? never been there.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

So is it great? never been there.

The weather is fabulous is southern cal, most of the state really. You have beaches and mountains. Vast open spaces and redwood forests. It has a lot to offer.

The downside is overpopulated metro areas, smog and those libs in charge.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

One of the biggest Tech giants leaves California, I wonder how long until either more follow or the rest of the Cali shuns him

I would assume he is or will move Tesla headquarters with him. Just leaving the factory there until the time is right to shut it down

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I would assume he is or will move Tesla headquarters with him. Just leaving the factory there until the time is right to shut it down

Tesla and SpaceX headquarters and all the other companies he owns

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Tesla and SpaceX headquarters and all the other companies he owns

And he has said he will close the remaining factories when he has capacity built up elsewhere. He’s punching out completely.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

And he has said he will close the remaining factories when he has capacity built up elsewhere. He’s punching out completely.

With Biden in office I would imagine his China factory can send the majority of cars to the US that he builds at the Fremont factory.  He will prolly get Biden to move the threshold much higher from the 200,000 for the tax credit so these Chinese cars get a tax credit

42 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Can't say I blame him. The beautiful weather, ocean and mountains are nice and all but....

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Can't say I blame him. The beautiful weather, ocean and mountains are nice and all but....

Prob the best in the country for the bold but the flight from Cali is 100% about their politics/tax structure.  Will be interesting to see if they or NYC ever wake up.  People will take a fucking with some lube but Cali and NYC are giving it dry.  the state should be a destination in a pandemic as nature wise it has everything going for it but instead it's an exodus of those who pay the bills.  

What will be interesting is how quickly the Cali and NYC expats fuck up their destinations as they will and eventually they will turn into Cali 2.0.  .  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Prob the best in the country for the bold but the flight from Cali is 100% about their politics/tax structure.  Will be interesting to see if they or NYC ever wake up.  People will take a fucking with some lube but Cali and NYC are giving it dry.  the state should be a destination in a pandemic as nature wise it has everything going for it but instead it's an exodus of those who pay the bills.  

What will be interesting is how quickly the Cali and NYC expats fuck up their destinations as they will and eventually they will turn into Cali 2.0.  .  

Once a liberal always a liberal in almost every case.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s where Americans go to make money.....yeah those dam blue states.

It appears the money makers are moving out. Apparently they don’t like getting bent over on taxes.

:dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It appears the money makers are moving out. Apparently they don’t like getting bent over on taxes.

:dunno: 

Zactly not sure what MC's point was but TN, FL and TX are the big winners right now of the migration if you can call it that.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The blueing of Texas. It’s going to be a thing of shear beauty. My west Texas boar hunting buddies are losing their shit over these businesses moving to Texas. They know where this is heading. 

the pubs really need to start working the hispanics.  they should be their #1 voting block for the party of family values and religion.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the pubs really need to start working the hispanics.  they should be their #1 voting block for the party of family values and religion.  

The pubs need to give up on their anti abortion, sucking the evangelical’s Jesus cock. Among other things. Seriously, the influx of new businesses in Texas is spelling the demise on republicana. Except for west Texas. I love those guys in west Texas. Like fucking ancient boulders. 

Edited by spin_dry

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

Best part is when you ask them why it is great...they have zero idea.  Ask them what they don't like and the list goes on and on.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Best part is when you ask them why it is great...they have zero idea.  Ask them what they don't like and the list goes on and on.

What fucking HCS reject/cast-off is this now?

:lol:
What’s up Deep?  :bc:

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

The weather is fabulous is southern cal, most of the state really. You have beaches and mountains. Vast open spaces and redwood forests. It has a lot to offer.

The downside is overpopulated metro areas, smog and those libs in charge.

California definitely has some of the coolest scenery and some cool history. San Diego is still one of my favorite places to hangout but you couldn’t pay me enough to live in that state. Politics and taxes.