SCOTUS will hear Texas’s Election case against scumbag MI WI PA , GA over violating the constitution

jtssrx

30 minutes ago, franks pond said:

wink.jpg

Me personally, I believe Trump is fuming with rage. 

All kidding aside, he has MILLIONS of supporters ( his base ) and still has Republicans in Government backing him.

I hope he just gets the fuck out, and doesn't cause this country any more grief and misery.

His fucking EGO has taken it's toll on America. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I hope that the SCOTUS actually hears this, then maybe the cult will realize Trump lost.

absolutely.   

Good thing the deep state convinced Trump to appoint the right people to move their agenda along :news:  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

absolutely.   

Good thing the deep state convinced Trump to appoint the right people to move their agenda along :news:  

Only the best people, they will be tremendous, believe me!

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I love memes like this meant for retards who actually believe this was his plan all along  :lol: 

From my understanding only previously known facts can be presented, so there will be no bombshell testimony.

Sitting on the sideline I see it this way.

I think I understand how this will go down. I fully agree with the states that have issue with the other states method of voting, taking it to the supreme court.

It may be unconstitutional...however SCOTUS has to weigh the questionable  states voting  methods vs the throwing out of hundreds of thousands of peoples votes, who were under the belief their votes would be valid.

IMO, scotus will rule the votes are valid, they have to in a fair election,...slap the pee pee of the states that did wiggy shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The AG in Texas is under criminal investigation and is now trying to tell other states how to conduct their elections. Priceless. :lol: 

States rights MAGA style :lmao: 

53 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Sitting on the sideline I see it this way.

I think I understand how this will go down. I fully agree with the states that have issue with the other states method of voting, taking it to the supreme court.

It may be unconstitutional...however SCOTUS has to weigh the questionable  states voting  methods vs the throwing out of hundreds of thousands of peoples votes, who were under the belief their votes would be valid.

IMO, scotus will rule the votes are valid, they have to in a fair election,...slap the pee pee of the states that did wiggy shit.

I’m in the corner of having the Supreme Court invalidate all 4 states. The resulting civil unrest will be stupendous to watch. It’s time the United States as an empire come to end.