SCOTUS will hear Texas’s Election case against scumbag MI WI PA , GA over violating the constitution

jtssrx

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok. :lol: 

If he was going to sue he would already be out in front of this on day one.  A former employee has a sworn affidavit to the miss conduct of Dominion so it should be no problem for a sharp lawyer to clip the guy on giving a false statement right? I mean what are they waiting for.... 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If he was going to sue he would already be out in front of this on day one.  A former employee has a sworn affidavit to the miss conduct of Dominion so it should be no problem for a sharp lawyer to clip the guy on giving a false statement right? I mean what are they waiting for.... 

We’ve all seen the people behind these sworn affidavits. :lol: 

you’re a good Cult member. 

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2020 at 9:31 AM, frenchy said:

I love memes like this meant for retards who actually believe this was his plan all along  :lol: 

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:46 PM, Fireball 440 said:

So we're around 25% of the country thinks it was rigged for Joe.....

Joe should be proud of his achievements that he's worked so hard to accomplish :lol:

Trump should be proud of his ability to spread fake news for more than five years, lie 20,000 times and still have a following. 

17CEFE22-F82A-4C51-9EA3-BFDDB9A7DF9F.png

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump should be proud of his ability to spread fake news for more than five years, lie 20,000 times and still have a following. 

17CEFE22-F82A-4C51-9EA3-BFDDB9A7DF9F.png

So a higher intellectual class person, like yourself, voted for Biden/ Harris / Kerry / Rice  ?

Lololololololol

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

So a higher intellectual class person, like yourself, voted for Biden/ Harris / Kerry / Rice  ?

Lololololololol

#1-he's just another Canadian that is completely obsessed with America and it's politics.  Weird.

#2-I currently rank him as the second dumbest person on this site.  But it's a close second for sure.

Three of the most unintelligent people I never knew actually existed in the real world are on this site.  I'm grateful I've never encountered any like them in real life.  Haters and losers just aren't who I associate with in my life.

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Lololololololol

Sure did! And all my dead relatives. All the dominion servers are routed through Canada on the way to Hugo Chavis Mercan vote cheating lab. Just ask Trump’s star witness. 

She’s not even drunk, that’s her personality. 

34167E04-1D1D-4C3A-889B-8F80876C1766.jpeg

It seems like only 20 years ago that you called Al Gore a sore loser for wanting a recount when there was only 500 votes separating him from Bush. 

Seems like Trump has been given far more time and recounts than Gore, keeps losing and his supporters still want to cheat. 

From “World’s greatest democracy” to tin pot dictatorship. 

• Like 2

On 12/9/2020 at 8:31 AM, frenchy said:

I love memes like this meant for retards who actually believe this was his plan all along  :lol: 

tRuSt ThE pLaN

On 12/9/2020 at 9:32 PM, Carlos Danger said:

No he is not that would open him up for discovery and he definitely does not want that. 

That's exactly what Trumpers said when the collusion investigation was going on. They supposedly fell right into Trump's trap and it was going to open them to discovery and take them down. 

And nothing happened. :dunno:

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It seems like only 20 years ago that you called Al Gore a sore loser for wanting a recount when there was only 500 votes separating him from Bush. 

Seems like Trump has been given far more time and recounts than Gore, keeps losing and his supporters still want to cheat. 

From “World’s greatest democracy” to tin pot dictatorship. 

Algore claimed to be “president elect “ for 37 days....

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Algore claimed to be “president elect “ for 37 days....

How many court cases has Trump brought and been told by Republicans he has no case?  What’s the vote spread between the Trump and Biden? How many recounts was Trump given vs Gore?