SCOTUS will hear Texas’s Election case against scumbag MI WI PA , GA over violating the constitution

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah scumbags because your guy  lost...give it up.

It sounds like 4 states were caught cheating for Team Biden :dunno:  All those states were under suspicion already.

It would really be something if anything comes from all this 2020 election shinanagins.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Down goes Trump in PA. The SJC rejects it.

Loss #46

You’re such a twat. It wasn’t his case it was a case brought by members of Pennsylvanias legislature 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What the fuck is wrong with you guys, if there is fraud or some type of criminal activity wouldn't you want it exposed? 

Yes, but what you fail to understand is in PA the people who passed the bill allowing mail in ballots were the same ones wanting them thrown out.  There has been no proof of any amount of fraud that would change the results, and remember there is more than 700,000 more Dems. than Rep. in PA.  Trump lost because of Trump not fraud.

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re such a twat. It wasn’t his case it was a case brought by members of Pennsylvanias legislature 

You have definitely joined the orange cult, you just can't admit it.

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

$500 on the table for anyone who wants to bet Biden is sworn in on 1/20......any takers?  

Or are all you putz’s blow’n Donny because you like it?  

I’ll bet you $500 the majority of Biden appointments are lifetime Bureaucrats and Lobbyists. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah scumbags because your guy  lost...give it up.

I guess the supreme court lets frivoulous lawsuits get filed.  I'm glad all the boards constitutional scholars have weighed in.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ll bet you $500 the majority of Biden appointments are lifetime Bureaucrats and Lobbyists. 

They are competent professionals who will support and lead their organizations.  Unlike Donny’s unqualified crew who’s only interested in undermining the institutions they represent.  

You don’t vote so your opinion doesn’t mean much. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

They are competent professionals who will support and lead their organizations.  Unlike Donny’s unqualified crew who’s only interested in undermining the institutions they represent.  

You don’t vote so your opinion doesn’t mean much. 

You’re an idiot ....basically racer dem

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess the supreme court lets frivoulous lawsuits get filed.  I'm glad all the boards constitutional scholars have weighed in.....

In this case yes when States sue each other it goes straight to the Supreme Court, this will get a good boot like the other 40!or so cases, filed for effect only.

Edited by Gotaf7
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Gotaf7 said:

In this case yes when States sue each other it goes straight to the Supreme Court, this will get a good boot like the other 40!or so cases, filed for effect only.

Woolie’’s legal acumen :groin: Gotaf7

@DriftBusta  loosen up your tinfoil hat :lol: